Epic Beard Man destroys idiot on bus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! I was 99.9% sure he was asking for m&ms. I listened to it about 8 times before scrolling down and realizing he was asking for an ambulance.

No, I think he was asking for "emblems". I think they hand those out to you in some fights in World of Warcraft. I'm not sure, I'm not at that level yet. Something like that. Amblams man sure looks like a WoW player.

Yup, not shocking to see someone get their ass whooped for being aggresive. Especially on a bus.

Don't F with the old guys - you do not know what they are capable of. :)
After all, he did tell amblemps guy not to F with him. Listen to your elders or get a knuckle sandwich.
BTW - Nice punch grey beard. That first one he laid was *Bap* straight to the kisser.

This is AC Transit, guys. Nothing unusual...I read a book and keep to myself on those buses.

4chan, eh? THAT must have been where my buddy found it to post. Must've been checking out pedobear or something :cross:

And shecky, he DID slap-hit him before he got clocked (if I remember correctly...can't see at werk.) Just because he hits like a little girl doesn't mean it isn't an attack ;)

No matter what, tho, the older guy is almost as big an idiot as the leaky guy. You need to be pretty dense to talk about "shining shoes" in any context on AC Transit.

Yes, he misunderstood what he was saying because he is a dense idiot and then responded accordingly. Even if the black guy was instigating, you just ignore **** like that or you'll always have trouble.

Obviously that big old man is not used to keeping his mouth shut. I love how the "I'm not a racist" comments make people look more racist. :D

Epic Beard Man needs help, he has a couple screws loose... but Amber Lamps needed help too. A lesson in shutting the **** up and not starting a fight when he can't fight.

I'd say he's certainly got a mental illness of some sort, but I'm not sure he's racist.

Based on the "Chinaman" remark and his antagonistic behavior about spit shining, he is. It reminds me of a conversation I had with someone I know that is really racist.

It went something like this:

Him: Where's the #$%#$s to clean this up?
Me: I don't think you should speak like that, and anybody can be a janitor, it doesn't matter what their ethnicity or skin color is.
Him: You think I'm prejudiced? I'm not prejudiced, I don't care if is a @#$%, #@^@$, !#$%^, or a @#$%.
Me: What if it is a white person?
Him: There aren't any white janitors.

Besides, the guy walked away to try to keep from having the situation escalate. Ambalampse needs his head checked out for going after a guy twice his size.

did anyone else fall in love with Amber Lamps?
her stoic resolve to sit there and get to her destination is amazing.
Amber_lamps.jpg

It's a fair bet that she had turned off the music that she was pretending to listen to. ;)

Cute kid though. With good survival instincts.

I don't see how it matters if the guy is racist or not. The other guy hit him, end of debate on who was at fault.

+100 If we have an altercation, I walk away, you follow and touch me...I'll touch you back. *DING DING*.

That's not bias. That's assault.

I wasn't saying anyone was 'at fault'. They are both ****** bags, but Mr. M&Ms got was was coming to him, and EBM has the right to defend himself, especially since he walked away and was approached and M&M attempted to jab him.

I don't know if it counts as walking away if you continue to challange the other guy to come and get you. LOL

I don't know if it counts as walking away if you continue to challange the other guy to come and get you. LOL

He physically walked away, and that matters a lot. The saying is that it takes a bigger man to walk away, and EBM was the 'bigger man' in this situation. Both literally and figuratively.

Huh...in the interview he said the guy was going to jail and was a murderer. Is that true? Is there any information on that? Seems weird that he would lie about that when he knows he's already getting all the attention, but maybe he's so dense that he doesn't know how many people watch it or maybe he just doesn't care.

I didn't see a knife, either. Maybe he saw it on his belt clip or something, but that seems like a falsehood to me.

Huh...in the interview he said the guy was going to jail and was a murderer. Is that true? Is there any information on that? Seems weird that he would lie about that when he knows he's already getting all the attention, but maybe he's so dense that he doesn't know how many people watch it or maybe he just doesn't care.

I didn't see a knife, either. Maybe he saw it on his belt clip or something, but that seems like a falsehood to me.

He has some serious mental problems. I doubt anything in that interview he said was truthful. There was no knife.

It's a fair bet that she had turned off the music that she was pretending to listen to. ;)

Cute kid though. With good survival instincts.

She's a regular on the public transit system. A solid week of that instills good survival instincts in just about anyone that isn't a hardcore alcoholic, a drug addict, or just plain crazy.

I will add that after a solid year of traveling on the public transit system of Chicago she will be one of those people starting fist fights over which alien species is inhabiting the brains of various world leaders.

67 year old man who is obviously a little crazy... I am thinking Korean and/or Vietnam vet especially with the forearm tattoo. Not someone I would **** with...ever

Idiot #1 (the shorter darker deuche) was taunting him loud enough for the whole bus to hear. His verbal replies from a sitting position in no way warranted deuche #1 approaching and initiating contact.

Epic beard guy didn't keep his mouth shut, but who (other than the mahatma ghandi) would?

No contest. Bearded guy was well within his rights.

Idiot thief skank girl's legal advice to the leaking deuche should hopefully see her prosecuted instead.

My fellow law enforcement friends thought it was hilarious that she said to press charges "we have it on video", right after telling someone to go through his stuff after they stole his bag! That would be a nice easy robbery collar with video evidence. Sweet! Go ahead, call the cops!

I am offended when people call me white. My skin tone is not 0:0:0 in the RBG scale.

I demand everyone call me a Caucasian of Scottish, Irish, and Danish descent. Isn't it obvious that is what I am? It is racist to call me otherwise.

On topic- If you intend to hit someone you don't know, it is best to attempt to win the fight you are starting. The jab Amp Lambs threw wouldn't have scared a kindergarten boy.

Latest posts

Back