Enotria bench capper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevalcider

Reaction score
I am looking for a bench capper and was at my LHBS this evening looking at what they has in stock. They carry a red capper that looks similar to the Agata but has some differences. The manager called it a Ferrrari but when I did some further research online I couldn't find any "Ferraris" that matched the look of this one. What it seems to be is a Enotria Red Capper http://www.vinotheque.ca/english/equipment/equipment.cfm?equipment=291&category=Bottling supplies . In my opinion it actually looks like it is constructed better than the Agata. Instead of having a stamped steel bell, this model has a machined brass bell. The manager indicated that the larger bell was available for 29mm caps. Does anyone here have any experience with this brand?

I am looking for a bench capper and was at my LHBS this evening looking at what they has in stock. They carry a red capper that looks similar to the Agata but has some differences. The manager called it a Ferrrari but when I did some further research online I couldn't find any "Ferraris" that matched the look of this one. What it seems to be is a Enotria Red Capper http://www.vinotheque.ca/english/equipment/equipment.cfm?equipment=291&category=Bottling supplies . In my opinion it actually looks like it is constructed better than the Agata. Instead of having a stamped steel bell, this model has a machined brass bell. The manager indicated that the larger bell was available for 29mm caps. Does anyone here have any experience with this brand?

I ended up buying the capper yesterday. "Enotria" is not found on the capper anywhere but "Leo Victor" is. Here's a picture.

0222142023b.jpg

0222142025a.jpg

I found mine is more stable with it mounted on a bit larger wood base. Less tippy.

+1. I mounted mine to a scrap piece of 3/4" board (about 24"x30") I had. It's rock-solid and portable. You're going to like this so much better than using a wing capper.

Back