Enjoying some homebrew, supervising wife paint!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdbrewer

Reaction score
So this is what I am currently doing!

image-63829006.jpg

I'm working on remodeling/fixing 3/4 of my house due to a water line feeding my hot water heater blowing. Wish I was in your shoes and only paint.

I'm working on remodeling/fixing 3/4 of my house due to a water line feeding my hot water heater blowing. Wish I was in your shoes and only paint.

Trying to finish an unfinished lower level here. Had it built 8 years ago, split level, and thought I'd keep mortgage lower by finishing the lower level myself. Doh! Way over my head! Finally trying to get a bathroom and 2 bedrooms done as promised before my kids graduate and leave, heh.

I guess I had a few too many last night. I don't really remember posting this! :drunk:

Both of those projects are way over my head. If I try and do big jobs like that they always end up worse than when I started. Sorry about your water heater. I know that sucks.

tricky title there, gdbrewer !!

I was seeing something TOTALLY different - more like a Sports Illustrated painted-on swimsuit edition while drinking a homebrew...

Trying to finish an unfinished lower level here. Had it built 8 years ago, split level, and thought I'd keep mortgage lower by finishing the lower level myself. Doh! Way over my head! Finally trying to get a bathroom and 2 bedrooms done as promised before my kids graduate and leave, heh.

I worked construction for years before I got my electrical license. I hate working on my own stuff. Plenty of stuff over my head but being around this or all these years I have Buddys in all trades, homebrew makes great pay.

Planning to build hopefully next year and was thinking about doing some of the work myself. Dreading it though.

tricky title, there, gdbrewer !!

I was seeing something TOTALLY different - more like a Sports Illustrated painted-on swimsuit edition while drinking a homebrew...

I was actually kind of confused by the thread title when I saw it the next day!

Pics of a painted wife could earn you a lifetime. Or a divorce. Your call on preference.

I've told her about that and she's seen all of the stickies. She won't do it though.

Back