Emails from an A-hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm laughing my a$$ right now, this is wayyyy better than texts from lasst night. Unless this guy is making some decent coin off this website he's a sick bastid. Still funny regardless.

Click on the donation link. Even it is hilarious!

Well, I enjoy a good laugh, and I believe in rewarding people with genuine talent, so I sent him $5 (I'll never really know why)

He said in his donation page that he sometimes writes a thank you email, so I thought I would try to solicit one, so I wrote:

Here is $5. I have never paid someone for making me laugh before. I have never payed a woman for sex either except that one time when it cost me 29 cents, but that was an accident. I didn't know she was doing it for loose change until after. It was actually pretty good value, I mean, I thought I was ****ing her for free, so 29 cents is almost free anyway. Come to think of it, as it was in South Africa in the 80's that would have worked out about 10 cents American, so it really was a sweet deal.

Hey!! You said in your donation link that I might get a thank you email! Well, I still havn't had one. I'm not sending this donation until I get it!

Still waiting.

You ungrateful bastard! Not even a thank you! Well, take that 5 bucks and shove it up your ass! Better still, staple it to an elephant's dick and have him ram it there for you!

Still waiting.

I'm starting to think you don't love me any more. Can I have my 5 bucks back? I just realised how many cheap South African hookers I can buy for 5 bucks! Hell, the chances are that out of that many I will get one that lets grab her tits this time!

Oh yeah, I just realised. I gotta hit send before I get my thank you email. Well, don't I look the total ******.

What are you wearing?

Well, I enjoy a good laugh, and I believe in rewarding people with genuine talent, so I sent him $5 (I'll never really know why)

He said in his donation page that he sometimes writes a thank you email, so I thought I would try to solicit one, so I wrote:

Here is $5. I have never paid someone for making me laugh before. I have never payed a woman for sex either except that one time when it cost me 29 cents, but that was an accident. I didn't know she was doing it for loose change until after. It was actually pretty good value, I mean, I thought I was ****ing her for free, so 29 cents is almost free anyway. Come to think of it, as it was in South Africa in the 80's that would have worked out about 10 cents American, so it really was a sweet deal.

Hey!! You said in your donation link that I might get a thank you email! Well, I still havn't had one. I'm not sending this donation until I get it!

Still waiting.

You ungrateful bastard! Not even a thank you! Well, take that 5 bucks and shove it up your ass! Better still, staple it to an elephant's dick and have him ram it there for you!

Still waiting.

I'm starting to think you don't love me any more. Can I have my 5 bucks back? I just realised how many cheap South African hookers I can buy for 5 bucks! Hell, the chances are that out of that many I will get one that lets grab her tits this time!

Oh yeah, I just realised. I gotta hit send before I get my thank you email. Well, don't I look the total ******.

What are you wearing?

did you seriously send him that? that is freakin epic :rockin: giving him a little taste of his own, eh?

Latest posts

Back