• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Electric Homebrew Starter Set

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbzdel

Reaction score
20191215_192714.jpg

I got into basic homebrew years ago, then a year ago I decided to try out small batch electric brewing. I started gathering parts and accessories to make a 2.5 gallon E-BIAB kit. After working on this for a year I have decided its no longer for me and I would rather sell everything I collected move onto a new hobby. I have over $800 invested and all of this is NEW, never used. I did fill the kettle with water once and test it just to make sure it worked, but outside of none of it was used to brew. I am asking $400 or best offer for it all, I dont want to separate I just want to sell it complete and be done.

Included is:
Stainless Steel Brewtech 3.5g Fermenter
Gigawort Electric Brewing Kettle
Steelhead v2.0 Pump
Silver Serpent Wort Chiller
4 Blichmann 3/8" Quick Disconnect 90°
10ft 3/8 Tubing
Bottle Capper
4 3/8" Stainless Hose Clamps
Bottle Brush
144 Caps
StarSan
PBW
Brewing Ingredient Books (Set of 4)
Joy of Homebrew Book

I am located in Winlock which is off exit 63 on I-5 in WA, but I am willing to meet between Portland and Olympia if you are serious about buying. I am not interested in shipping due to the size of it all.

Back