Edelmetall Bru Burner Problem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OG-wan Kenobi

Arcane Artisanal Ales
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a better brew day than I did this weekend, my burner seems to be giving me an issue and it's become very irritating to say the least. This used to happen once in a while but this weekend it was enough to drive me just a little nuts, the issue I am having is when I go to light the burner it ignites and poof I have a jet flame in the intake at the regulator line tip and I have to shut the thing down quickly. Well this weekend it kept happening over and over and over again it was a real PITA to get it to finally ignite properly and I did not see any reason as to why it did light when it finally did. The burner is probably 6 years old so I am thinking maybe I should just replace the regulator and hose, I am brewing again this weekend or at least I think I am and I 100% do not want to go through this again. Anyone else have these issues ever? Any thoughts? Thanks is advance

Back