• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia ebulliometer for sale!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archil

Reaction score
Hi, i have an ebulliometer for sale in Tbilisi,Georgia.
it's from 1957 year,(Russian product) with all accessoris and with the wooden box!!! . it's brand new!!! we didn't used it so i wanna sell it.
price is 1000$
email me for more information and pictures, at: [email protected]
we can talk about price!

Hi, i have an ebulliometer for sale in Tbilisi,Georgia.
it's from 1957 year,(Russian product) with all accessoris and with the wooden box!!! . it's brand new!!! we didn't used it so i wanna sell it.
price is 1000$
email me for more information and pictures, at: [email protected]
we can talk about price!

Before we talk price, I must fix the Windows on your computer!

Wow, a thermapen for only $1000! Too cheap I'll say it's worth $10,000

Wow, a thermapen for only $1000! Too cheap I'll say it's worth $10,000

Actually, it's for measuring alcohol content extremely accurately. I've heard of wine makers and distillers using them, but never heard of a beer homebrewer using them. I don't know anyone that usues one, and only a couple people that even know what it is!

This thread made me smile, because I haven't seen the word "ebulliometer" in years! It's way more advanced then I ever want to be in this hobby.

I also know, if you're handy, you can build an extremely accurate one for less than $20...

Guys, if you don't know what Ebulliometer actually is, STOP JOKING!!!
So about price, i found sale posts and people are selling Ebulliometer for 300-900$ and they are used ones, without any accessories!!!
My price is 1000$, because it's absolutely new with all accessories.
I'm not good at Wine making and if someone knows what the real price is(i think my price is norm but....)tell me and i'll change the price!!!
For those people who cares about shipment: i'll ship the item for free anywhere if you will buy it!
And for you guys i have advice: calm down,relax And if you can, help people, do not oppress them! :) :)

Did everyone overlook that this is a "Russian product" that makes it worth much more. I want one to just put on my mantle as a conversation piece. PM incoming.

Archil, don't take it personally. It is that people are cautious of items put up for sale by someone who creates an account and posts it. Especially if the first item is expensive.

These types of posts often are scams. Not saying yours is but, hence the humorous replies. (At Least to us they are humorous)

Correct me if I am wrong but that's Gerogia the country not Gerorgia the state? JW

Georgia is country and state too, state Georgia is in US and country is in Europe :) :) and people W T F is wrong with you? i wanted to sell something, but your Insults destroyed me :( :( i have to go out of this forum

I don't need an ebulliometer, nor do I care how many posts you have compared to the expense of what you are selling.

But how is something 60 years old, yet brand new?

Haha this thread made me laugh. All I can hear when OP says that our insults destroyed him... Anyone seen that awful movie, the room? "You're tearing me apart Lisa!!!" Ha!

Haha this thread made me laugh. All I can hear when OP says that our insults destroyed him... Anyone seen that awful movie, the room? "You're tearing me apart Lisa!!!" Ha!

Hahahahah. I didn't think any other soul watched that piece of crap movie.

Tbh, when I posted all I could think was... "No one will ever get this movie reference but here we go"

Are you kidding me???? To be fair, I forgot the title but knew exactly what you were referencing.

Archil,

I was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem with the picking up,I got an email from my agent..i taught i included that in my previous email.he said he won't come and pick up the ebulliometer unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time ,and my pick up agent head quarters is in the United Kingdom and all commission payments made for pick up, from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in the United Kingdom and the only form of payments they accept is western union money transfer and i tried to pay online but i will need a credit card which i didn't bring along, and there is no post office(there is usually a western union section in most post offices) or any western union agent offshore! so i have to ask you to help me with the pick up fees, i will include the $2,950 they charged to pick it up and take it to my home(1st class treatment), to the payments i will send through paypal after i have made the payments,i will need you to help me send the $2,950 to my pick up agent through western union money transfer after you confirm the payment, the western union money transfer can be made at a post office near to you,there is always a western union agent in most post offices or online at www.westernunion..com .I will be making the payments shortly and will email you as soon as it has been done..

Thanks!

I'll just comment that ebulliometers, while they work fairly well for wine, are not particularly good for determining the alcohol content of beer. The problems are two
1)The alcohol content of beer is too small to give much depression of boiling point
2) Foam!

I tried to solve problem 2 by diluting the beer with water but this just amplifies problem 1.

Also, I don't think "brand new" means the same thing in Georgian as it does in English.

Sorry for the word "brand new"!!!!!! i meant "never used"!!! and sorry for my English too, i dont know English well :) and for that people who are interested about this item, pls PM me, or email me at : [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back