eBrewSupply

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandyeggoxj

Reaction score
So far I am very impressed. I emailed them tons before I placed my order. I ended up spending around $500 including an enclosure to build a custom eHERMS control panel. Their prices are very competitive and customer service was very responsive. Yes you can get some of the items for a little bit less if you shop around, but when ordering lots of items it doesn't really make sense to me to spend the time ordering from 6 vendors when I can order from 1.

Also, the order shipped VERY quickly, and for free! UPS ground scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I am a very happy customer so far. I just wish that all vendors here could ship as reliably as eBrewSupply and have such great customer service.

I will update this in a day or two once I have time to dig into my order to confirm that they did follow through with a near perfect customer interaction.

I just had to make sure i posted about another great experience I had with ebrewsupply. I had ordered one of his element kits almost a year ago and my build got stalled because my 2nd kid arrive and was born with some complications. I have just now in the last month gotten back to it and finally opened the kit and realized it was missing something. I emailed Ryan and he has said he will get it to me. Gotta love that even after almost a year later.

I had a custom Panel made by ebrewsupply to control my new electric brewing system. Ryan was awesome! He didn’t try and upsell me but did give me good advice and suggestions on the customizations I wanted to make. Email and phone responses were great and prompt, the unit arrived on time (which is great for a custom piece).

The panel arrived a couple months ago and I have been brewing on it and it both looks great and, more importantly, is easy to use and functions just like I wanted!

I cannot say enough good things about Ryan and ebrewsupply!
:mug:

Latest posts

Back