Easy flavoring of beer mix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lusch

Reaction score
Hi there I was wondering if there is any way to flavor your home brew and still be using just say a munsons/coopers blonde. I tried a rasberry and blueberry from a microbrewery in Montreal last week and loved it
Thanks

Lusch said:
Hi there I was wondering if there is any way to flavor your home brew and still be using just say a munsons/coopers blonde. I tried a rasberry and blueberry from a microbrewery in Montreal last week and loved it
Thanks

You can add fruit or fruit extracts to your fermenter. No harm in experimenting :). I would do my boil and with about 15 minutes left, add a pound of honey. Chill the wort and dump it onto maybe 5lbs of raspberries. Actually, I would prefer to use the raspberries in a secondary, but if this is your first brew, you are most likely going straight from primary to bottling. Welcome to the forum!

Disclaimer: this recipe alteration is just off the top of my head; you may want to research recipes further

Latest posts

Back