Easy Buzz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
I've been drinking way more beer than before I started homebrewing. I can say I average 1-2 a day since mid-July. Yet, I still can get a mild buzz after one to two beers. Call me a lightweight.

Maybe I'm not eating enough, but I typically throw a couple back around 5-6PM in the evening, and tonight I only had one Sam Adams Black Lager, but I'm feeling a little loopy. I personally like the feeling. Not drunk off my a#s but just enough to put me in a happy mood.

Anyone else run into this "problem"?:drunk:

i have the same thing. just a beer or two and i feel just like you explained it loopy. The problem with my situation is that im still in college and its less socially acceptable to be that way (kinda, not like i care anyways.) The other problem i have is that when i up the count to say six or so or more ill suffer from sleeplessness and cant sleep past six in the morning resulting in a headache untill im able to take anap in the early evening. I found however that starting early (before lunch) and then slowly drinking all day alleviates all the problems and i can drink alot more with out getting over the top.

That is no problem, as you describe it.

And, I'm in the same boat as tbulger, I will get tired way before I get sloppy drunk.

Well, I guess that depends on how you describe sloppy....

I typically drink at home, so if anyone notices it's just the SWMBO and the kids. I thought for sure the wife would say something tonight, but I don't know that she noticed.

Back