east coast beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbruce

Reaction score
This doesn't have anything to do with "home brewing" but I have a relative that's flying in from Florida and I live on the northwest, said they would bring me some goodies I can't get here....

Some flying dog is on my list any other suggestions? Beer style is of no importance.. I love it all ;-)

I have definitely heard great thing of cigar city its going on the list for sure. On the life of me I couldn't remember the name of them while I was compiling the list. Thanks for the suggestions for sure :)

I have definitely heard great thing of cigar city its going on the list for sure. On the life of me I couldn't remember the name of them while I was compiling the list. Thanks for the suggestions for sure :)

I just had a friend bring some beer back from Florida so its fresh in my mind. Jai Alai is great if its fresh. Make sure you check the dates. Maduro is a great brown ale. And keep an eye out for anything from the humidor series.

I have only had Saison Helene from Saint Somewhere but it was awesome. I've heard most of their stuff is good.

Back