E-Cigarette anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might seem really stupid, but I am totally going to research that for my never-quit mother.

Ohhh. Don't get me wrong. I totally hope it's a real thing that just hasn't caught on yet. I am all for what it promises. Just not too keen on teh initial price tag to find out it's like that 20 in 1 Kitchen, Automotive, and emergency surgical tool I could only get "as seen on TV".

It's been 3 years, I am still making payments, and haven't performed one single trachiotomy with it yet.

Sorry, bad joke. It just seems to much like one of those gaggy late night miracle weight loss, sexual stimulant, breast size enhancer products.

Ya know?

If you find it to be legit. As in, a quality product that delivers on it's intent. Let me know.

My son was thinking of getting in on this racket. I'm not sure how far he is with it but he was going to try to sell these to local stores here in MA. I quit 14 years ago but this might bring me back.

At first I thought this a gag but, it appears to be serious. Looks like this is the future for those of us who smoke.

E-Cig: Electronic Smoking E-Cigarettes Official Site -
It is for real, and will save you money over the long haul as well. When you get the cartriges make sure to try a few different flavors so you can see what you like most. The screwdriver is best for heavy smokers, not as sleak as the others but an almost bulletproof design with long battery life.

If you find it to be legit. As in, a quality product that delivers on it's intent. Let me know.

Yeah, seeing as how they are produced in China and not regulated in any way, I think I'm gonna pass on these for my Mom. Considering the luck we'v had with their products lately... not taking a chance.

Yeah, seeing as how they are produced in China and not regulated in any way, I think I'm gonna pass on these for my Mom. Considering the luck we'v had with their products lately... not taking a chance.

What? Smoking lead based mylar isn't healthier than tobacco?

Oh Yeah. That's right.

Ah well. If it ain't the imported tabaky, it's the asbestos impregnanted "Fire Safe Cigarette" papers. God I hate smoking! But oh how that Mistress does seduce me.

Ok ok, I know this thread is over a year old but why not bring it back up? I hadn't seen a thread on this yet and was about to start my own just to see if anyone else here uses them. I quit smoking in February and haven't looked back. SWMBO bought me a "Volcano" e-cig back then, I then moved on to a "DSE-905 Nomad" and have even built a few of my own. I find them to be quite enjoyable and get my much needed nicotine without all the bad-for-you tar and carcinogens. I find myself breathing better and can actually smell again! (comes in handy when drinking fine craft/home brews.) Personally I get my e-juice from EliquidPlanet and stick to their "Essence" line of USA made juice. Anybody else here use em? Anybody else here interested? I know quite a bit about the subject so fire away if you have any questions.

LOVE THEM!!! I switched from being one of those few cig a day smokers (because I hate the taste of fire safe cigs but missed my nicotine) to an e-cig back in February.

(I should mention that I was a half a pack a day smoker before the fire safe cigs became law here in Mass)

I use one of the bigger battery setups, it's a Joye e-go for those of you familiar with the products. I buy my nicotine liquid online from a couple different vendors.

Allows me to vape (vs. smoke) at my desk all night without half the allergy/throat problems I had when I was smoking.

Good stuff, as long as the FDA and local governments don't start screwing it up by trying to ban the liquid and/or taxing it up the wazoo.

LOVE THEM!!! I switched from being one of those few cig a day smokers (because I hate the taste of fire safe cigs but missed my nicotine) to an e-cig back in February.

(I should mention that I was a half a pack a day smoker before the fire safe cigs became law here in Mass)

I use one of the bigger battery setups, it's a Joye e-go for those of you familiar with the products. I buy my nicotine liquid online from a couple different vendors.

Allows me to vape (vs. smoke) at my desk all night without half the allergy/throat problems I had when I was smoking.

Good stuff, as long as the FDA and local governments don't start screwing it up by trying to ban the liquid and/or taxing it up the wazoo.

I hear that, I was a pack a day for 5 years and quit almost immediately after getting the e-cig. I do like the mods better than the standard cigarette shaped ones though, too. That and a low resistance 510 atomizer with eliquidplanet's essence cigar-1 flavor... best combo ever!

I hear that, I was a pack a day for 5 years and quit almost immediately after getting the e-cig. I do like the mods better than the standard cigarette shaped ones though, too. That and a low resistance 510 atomizer with eliquidplanet's essence cigar-1 flavor... best combo ever!

I love the 510 attys. My boyfriend is convinced he can finally quit the Newports if he just makes the effort to order the e-Go or get the bridge that will allow him to use the 510 attys on his screwdriver mod (takes the 901 size attys)

I like the Intellicig pure menthol liquid, but am also (embarassingly) a big fan of the fruit flavor smoke juice that Viking Vapor makes. Definitely a lot cheaper (and less smelly) than paying $7.50 a pack for my camel menthes

I bought two e-cigs about two years ago. They were OK...no cigarette. Both of them got stolen from me on separate occasions. So I just called it quits with cigs.

Not to change the subject but

Im a quitter 35+ yrs,,,,,,,,,, Did it aprilfools day 2010 :ban::ban: Thats all

Thank you

Back