• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maine Dual Shank for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChugachBrewing

Reaction score
I've got two of these
http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/taps-faucets-pid-BE-DF2-3.html

Would like to get $50 ea. Will ship. from 04103.
NOTE: Photo attached is generic and one with a longer shank, mine are the shorter shanks.

Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 1.59.23 PM.jpg

I'd just flat rate it in a box. So $5.80. I'll pay for anything beyond that if I'm incorrect (since I don't have it boxed up just yet.) I'm thinking I can even fit two in one box. Let me clarify, these do not have the faucets on them, sorry if that was unclear - the micromatic is more accurate of a photo. I'd toss in faucets I have laying around for another $10 ea. And I bet they'll fit in the box. I'll try to get a photo of what I have exactly when my camera starts working again.

I'm gearing up for Summer and have 17 gallons waiting to go into bottles/Kegs so this would help out a ton. All I would need is to get the other keg and I have a local Connection for that. I would need 1 faucet. I have one now Just gonna replace it with this setup. Keep me in the loop. I got first dibs lol. No rush I'm subed to this post and I stay on the forum pretty much 24/7. GO BRUINS!!!!!!:tank:

Sounds good. I hope to post this weekend (we have a newborn, so pics aren't a priority.)

GO bruins!!

I'd be interested in one of these (assuming I'm correct and one is already spoken for). I'm about to keg my first two batches of beer and this is exactly what I need. How much would shipping be to 29526? Also, I'll be going away for the weekend; so I'll send you a private message in regards to this. Thanks for your time.

Well looks like I'm out. Dang Kid broke the Weed eater so I have to be Responsible adult and get that and not something for myself..... :mad:
I'll trade you for a 16year old kid who breaks Lawn tools

They're not gone. I apologize for the delay. Life is busy with a child. I'll post sooner rather than later, sorry sorry sorry for the delay.

Sent a PM a few days ago asking for paypal info to buy one..heard nothing back.

Ya I'm out. I have a kid... Not a good excuse for being THAT busy. It'll never get shipped... I don't want to deal with it.

Here are the photos. Currently now they are boxed and all set to go. Sales pending for both shanks and two of the four faucets. I'll drop them at the post office today if sale goes through.

2014-05-09 06.43.32.jpg

2014-05-09 06.43.40.jpg

Still have 4 faucets and one of the dual shanks available. Shank measures 2 and 1/4 for the length of the threads. Barb extends an additional 1.5".

Back