Dual pressure co2 regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete1459

Reaction score
So I have an edgestar dual tap kegerator and now want to get a co2 regulator for dual pressure levels for different beer types. Anyone else have one that can recommend a particular regulator?

+3

I have the dual pressure Taprite and it's never done me wrong.

Cheers.

I should add a comment to back my previous statement.

I bought a used taprite from A member here on hbt. It came with a stripped out adjustment knob. I emailed taprite about it and they apoligized that they could only send me a blue one and not a grey Knob. I accepted and they sent me the knob completely free. Thst is dam good service

It came with a stripped out adjustment knob. I emailed taprite about it and they apoligized that they could only send me a blue one and not a grey Knob. I accepted and they sent me the knob completely free.

LOL, that's great, what difference does the color make anyhow!? I've only come across one bad review of a Taprite regulator and it was from some guy that stripped the plastic knob - perhaps the guy that you bought it from? Heh. Anyhow, the following comments basically told the poster he probably over tightened when shutting off the gas, and that's probably accurate. After the knob stops turning I don't try to "make it tighter"... I mean... the regulator also has a shutoff valve. But if they do strip after years of use or whatnot I have no qualm even paying a few dollars to have them send me a new knob, and I doubt they'd charge as shown here.

Rev.

Back