drinking friends!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
who on HBT would you drink with had you the chance? I kinda got to drink with Nordy. a little. kind of. since my brother called with a "brewing emergency".

It would be fun to have a HBT "convention" of sorts somewhere, but I know how hard it is to get the time to do it.

Yoop, Revvy, Biermuncher, Nord, Vegan, Libeerty(so I could buy him one for sending me a couple heady toppers), JonM.....just a few off the top of my head.

It would be fun to have a HBT "convention" of sorts somewhere, but I know how hard it is to get the time to do it.

Yoop, Revvy, Biermuncher, Nord, Vegan, Libeerty(so I could buy him one for sending me a couple heady toppers), JonM.....just a few off the top of my head.

this. it would be awesome to rent some place that would let us all bring our beer for trades, tastings, and relaxed comp. would we all have to wear name tags?

Back