Dr. Mr. Kanye...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Normally, I pay little to zero attention to you. Of course I admit that due to the fact that I live with a big fan of yours, I am exposed to various information regarding upcoming albums, concerts, etc. You had always seemed like such a nice young man. So full of promise in your chosen field of endeavour.

What happened?

I watched in shock and disdain as you humiliated yourself, and you friend, Beyonce, and ruined what should have been a shining moment and lifetime memory from one of the sweetest young artists in the music industry today.

As Katy Perry twitted, “f… u Kanye, It’s like you stepped on a kitten.”

You can give excuses about your childhood experiences, or your crazy celebrity life, but honestly, what it comes down to is your moment of passion, and lack of thoughtfulness at the moment.

I did not get to watch you on Jay Leno last night, but I heard you were talking about taking some time off. I think that would be a very good thing for you. Please take as much time away from the business as possible. Don't expect anyone to leave the lights on for you.

1. You follow Katy Perry, what's wrong with you, man?
2. Kanye has always been an ass.
3. It was Taylor ****ing Swift!

I'll bet you most people knew of or have seen Beyonce's video, I have yet to find more than 1 person who has seen Taylor Swift's.

This whole thing is a huge affront to real news.

He is an entertainer...I will repeat that, ENTERTAINER. His job, which he is paid very very generously for I might add, is to entertain. His stunt the other night was far more entertaining than another boring acceptance speech, therefore he deserves a raise. Seriously, it gave everyone something to talk about around the cooler and gives us something to post about on internet forums, he is doing his job.

I'll bet you most people knew of or have seen Beyonce's video, I have yet to find more than 1 person who has seen Taylor Swift's.

This is a much more polite way of saying:

Why doesn anyone give a flying rat f**k what these half-retarded celebrities think or do?

Even the President thinks Kanye is an a$$ :mug:

AP said:
In what were supposed to be off-the-record comments, President Barack Obama called musician Kanye West a "jackass" because of the performer's outburst at a music awards ceremony.

The comments were mistakenly sent out via the online service Twitter by ABC News' Terry Moran, who had access to off-the-record comments Obama made while being interviewed Monday by CNBC.

"Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a 'jackass' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT'S presidential," Moran, a "Nightline" co-anchor, wrote Monday evening.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Moran quickly deleted the comment but it was still accessible online.

ABC News later issued a statement apologizing for reporting comments meant to be off the record.

hell i thought that Beyonce song was about wrestling.

Oh da single leg, Oh da single leg...Oh da single leg, Oh the double leg
t-A.A.A..Ack Down.

Single leg
Beach%20Single%20Leg.jpg

Double leg
bdg-doubleleg2.jpg

He is an entertainer...I will repeat that, ENTERTAINER. His job, which he is paid very very generously for I might add, is to entertain. His stunt the other night was far more entertaining than another boring acceptance speech, therefore he deserves a raise. Seriously, it gave everyone something to talk about around the cooler and gives us something to post about on internet forums, he is doing his job.

I disagree... His job is to make records and perform at shows. If he wants to express his displeasure with who won in a category then he can write a fu**ing song about it! Nobody gives two sh*ts about what what his personal thoughts are.

If you want your voice to be heard then get into politics...

I want you all to know that with every fiber of my being, I wanted to edit Homercidal's OP to:

Normally, I pay little to zero attention to you. Of course I admit that due..

YO I'M HAPPY FOR YA, HOMERCIDAL, IMA LET YOU FINISH BUT OLLLLLO HAS THE BEST POST EVER THIS YEAR.

CAPS = SINCERE.

What are you guys talking about? It was phenomenal and I enjoyed it immensely. Not Janet's nipple ring, but funny as hell.

Why do they keep handing this thing a mic? Isn't this thing the one that said "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Last edited by a moderator:
All of this could have been avoided if MTV would kill the VMAs. I mean, when's the last time you actually saw a music video on MTV? Or VH1? Or VH1 Classic? Or ....

I like how he doesn't have much to say about what his mom would have thought.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfStmHcjzgo]YouTube - Kanye West on Jay Leno Crying and apologizing to Taylor Swift[/ame]

I have to agree with Mr West on the subject of ethics. I mean, Beaonce (sp?) has great legs and good tits. She is older, so she knows how to give a good BJ over that 'lil kitten Swift (sp)

Really, it's all about who you would want to wake up next to rather than talent. Did I say talent? I think I just shat a little when i said that.

Yeah, I'd bang the faux black chick over the extra young vanilla one any day.

If anyone has a greater insight into this non-news item, please let me know by posting a naked pic of Barbara Bush.

I don't follow Katy Perry. I got her twitter on the news this morning and thought it was funny. I do know that I don't care for her music.

Kanye is a master at marketing. I am always amused that famous people doing stupid stuff can get those who "couldn't care less" talking about it for weeks. He knows the negative news will pass, and I bet his pocket book gets a little phatter from this. He'll take about as much time off as Favre did.

Kanye is a master at marketing. I am always amused that famous people doing stupid stuff can get those who "couldn't care less" talking about it for weeks. He knows the negative news will pass, and I bet his pocket book gets a little phatter from this. He'll take about as much time off as Favre did.

I see your point, but I don't think anyone is going to go out and buy anything related to this guy because of this. Raise your hand if I am wrong.

Goldigger was the ONLY thing he did that caught my attention. and even then, that was only because the other guy pulled of Ray Charles so well. Beyond that KW is a telentless joke, IMO!

I think it was 100% fake to drive ratings to Jay Leno's show. NBC has some deep pockets, offer Fishdicks a few million to do that and then apologize on the show to net ratings. I feel like an old man sometimes. I watched his performance with the domestic abuse girl and Jayz, I just don't get it, sounded completely awful to me. Would rather listen to Randy Newman sing about going to the park.

Don't be so sure. He'll see a little bump - he's notorious for being outspoken then cashing in.

All those guys are the same to me.

Like Gnome said. Beyonce works for me because she is just hot. There are a few ladies in the business who get a free ride because of their looks. I'm shallow that way, but man enough to admit it. But all of their music and videos are just not for me. Talentless? Maybe. I don't listen enough to that crap to know for sure. I do like some of the sampled songs, if they are catchy enough, but talk about riding the coattails!

no wrestlers or MMA fans huh oh well..
yeah Tx you could be right , but i dont think so.

i saw him at lollapalooza last year (not sure why he was there other that it was chicago) i was there for NIN, Rage, and Radio Head, and he was a mouthy ***** and said some crap about how he was one of the greats like james brown and jimi hendrix, said we should tell are unborn kids about him and this show, and said some other crap that was derogatory to white people and racist i did not care at the time because i thought he was a ****** , but when i saw the VMAs i thought about lollapalozza and that crap he said about the x-pres not careing about black people bla bla bla, and i get the feeling he is just a spoiled brat racist and was mad that a little white girl won over Beyonce

This is what I don't understand. Who plays music videos any more?

And yes, Kanye is a self absorbed and egomaniacal ******.

no wrestlers or MMA fans huh oh well..
yeah Tx you could be right , but i dont think so.

i saw him at lollapalooza last year (not sure why he was there other that it was chicago) i was there for NIN, Rage, and Radio Head, and he was a mouthy ***** and said some crap about how he was one of the greats like james brown and jimi hendrix, said we should tell are unborn kids about him and this show, and said some other crap that was derogatory to white people and racist i did not care at the time because i thought he was a ****** , but when i saw the VMAs i thought about lollapalozza and that crap he said about the x-pres not careing about black people bla bla bla, and i get the feeling he is just a spoiled brat racist and was mad that a little white girl won over Beyonce

heh-this is the answer.

I can't stand ANY of them-talented or not. Beyonce is hot, but that doesn't mean I would diss Taylor; Rhianna is glad Chris Brown is gone, an that it was Taylor that got assaulted this time, not her. ;)

Like Gnome said. Beyonce works for me because she is just hot. !

Dammit! Someone agreed with me.......Now I have to go back and read something I said about a subject i have zero interest in! :(

Oh silly fingers, why do you type on here when brain is doing something else?

I think its hilarious that comedy central is playiing the kanye west fish stick joke episode back to back tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want you all to know that with every fiber of my being, I wanted to edit Homercidal's OP to:
Normally, I pay little to zero attention to you. Of course I admit that due..

YO I'M HAPPY FOR YA, HOMERCIDAL, IMA LET YOU FINISH BUT OLLLLLO HAS THE BEST POST EVER THIS YEAR.

CAPS = SINCERE.

And olllllo's trolling. What's in my coffee this morning??

Back