Dorm fridge suggestions - fermentation chamber and serving draft from draft tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majawat

Reaction score
After I completely ruined my Igloo FR464 (4.6 cubic feet) while trying to drill the hole on the top for the draft tower, I'm now also out my fermentation chamber too. Turns out there was some hidden lines. Was a sad day. So I'm looking for a new one.

I live in a small apartment so space is a definite issue for me. I'm looking to get something that fits my needs:

• Able to fit 2 pin lock kegs (slightly wider/shorter than a ball lock) and/or a 6 gallon glass carboy.
    1. The FR464 was about half an inch too shallow (front to back) and thin (side to side) to fit both kegs in at the same time. This was because of the compressor hump in the back bottom.
  • No coolant lines running through the top. I don't want a repeat of the prior mistake.
  • As small of a footprint as possible.

Anyone know of any specific model fridge that fits both criteria? I wouldn't be too upset if I could only fit one pin lock keg so I can expand later, but would be nice for both. I already have a draft tower from Keg Connections.

Many thanks!

Back