Done with Budweiser!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airborneguy

Retired and Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big defender of Budweiser, but holy crap am I done with them!

We're heading up hunting and just almost got killed by a flying pony keg that fell off of a Budweiser truck! It was really close.

:mug:

Did you at least rescue that poor pony??

I haven't had any beer from AB in ages. Can't see that changing anytime soon. At best, it could be used to rinse down your kettles/keggles after brewing. :D

Wow, it took almost dying to get you off the Budweiser horse? Well, I guess whatever it takes to kick the habit.

Seriously though, that sucks. Glad nothing bad happened. Hope you got a number to call and complain about that truck.

To bad it didt hit you, meaning you could do the american thing..... Sue!

But jokes aside glad it didt hit ya. You grab that poney?

Around Middletown, NY.

We didn't stop for it, but I did longingly watch as it careened off the side of the highway. That thing would have made me the hero of deer camp!

Well it never took someone throwing a full keg at me to get me to not drink that stuff!

I would have stopped though. Free beer is free beer. I would probably give it to my brother in law to drink, then claim the empty.

Good thing Busch cans come in that flourescent orange color for hunting season!

I'm pretty sure this was just one of those live-action Donkey Kong simulators I've been hearing so much about.

Glad you are safe, but there's a PRINCESS at stake here, man!

Once we were save I started laughing my ass off, but I gotta say it was scary at first.

I would have hunted down that keg and claimed it as a prize. It almost took you out, so turnabout is fair play. :rockin: Once you drained it of the crap water in it, you could use it for something brew worthy. :D

Back