Doing PM and just finished first batch and starting second

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgremark

Reaction score
batch.
Since you all know I now have to brew larger batches since the wife likes my beer so much! (thanks to you guys :mug:)

I have my mash from the first batch which was a California Steam and I am ready to start the second batch which is a blond. Can I throw the grains over my first batch and go about my business? I figure I could maybe get a bit more wort that may be left in my first batch ( I get about 75%+ average).

Hurry I'm ready to get a brewing before I get drunk! LOL

I should have stated EMERGENCY before! LOL

I actually think Anchor Steam calls this a "small beer".. the wort from the 2nd running of their primary mash.... I dont see why you couldn't if this grain bill matches up to your second grain bill...

batch.
Since you all know I now have to brew larger batches since the wife likes my beer so much! (thanks to you guys :mug:)

I have my mash from the first batch which was a California Steam and I am ready to start the second batch which is a blond. Can I throw the grains over my first batch and go about my business? I figure I could maybe get a bit more wort that may be left in my first batch ( I get about 75%+ average).

Hurry I'm ready to get a brewing before I get drunk! LOL
:mug:
I think you are already drunk lol :)

Back