Does anyone sell a SS Low Profile D System Sankey coupler?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrousbird

Reaction score
I need a low profile for a keg on the hump of my Keezer.

EVERYTHING that touches liquid in my system is stainless steel; from the 6 Perlicks, shanks, MFL's - it is all SS. I like ciders which murder chrome stuff and I want to stick with an all SS setup. I haven't spared much in expenses on this Keezer and I have no intention in starting now.

So who sells a SS low profile coupler? Everything I'm seeing so far is chrome plated stuff. My other 3 Sankey couplers are SS (2 Kegco and a Micromatic).

Anyone? I've done more searching and have found no one that sells a stainless steel low profile coupler.

I can probably get away with a standard coupler, like the Micromatic I have, with a 90 degree beer line coupler. That's fine and dandy...except those are also all chrome plated brass.

I might have to give up and downgrade to this chrome plated brass stuff. I might as well just buy a low profile unit at that point since the cost of a standard coupler + elbow is about the same price.

Williams Brewing sells a stainless 90º elbow for thop of a coupler.

Back