Does anyone know where I can buy Jester King near Dallas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

je52rm

Reaction score
I live in florida but will be in texas today. Unfortunately the brewery is not open today and I do not think I can make it down there this weekend. I was really hoping to find bottles of funk metal and atrial rubacite. Does anyone know any good bottle shops that might have these in stock right now?

I've personally shopped at the one on Abrams and they had jester king. One other recommendation is specs. There is one on north central expressway.

I too live in Florida and was in the Dallas area just a few weekends ago. I found, and bought Jester King, in the Total Wine in Plano. And wow, the selection of nice beers! In addition to the Jester King I also brought home some Boulevard.

If you're going to or from DFW, try Grapevine Beer and Wine off 114 just north west of the airport. It's a little independent beer store with a pretty good selection, and would probably be able to tell you what's in stock over the phone.

Atrial Rubicite and Funk Metal are only at the brewery. Was just down there this weekend.

Latest posts

Back