Do you think I would look good in this hat?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donasay

Reaction score
He guys, I was thinking of buying a new winter hat, just wanted to get some opinions on this one. What do you think.

Cabela's Bridger Mountain Man Coyote Fur Hat

i951025sq01.jpg

I love this review...

rating.gif
4 out of 5
Great hat, December 4, 2006
By AlextheEngineer

"I have purchased a number of fur hats in my day but this is by far the warmest and most comfortable. Not only does it keep the back of my head warm but you can wrap the legs around your face to block the wind. The only reason this hat did not receive 5 stars is due to the fact that I was attacked by a bird thinking it was wounded prey while I was out for a walk. A rare but unfortunate occurrence when wearing an animal pelt on your head. Also great in the rain. Didn't smell at all after it was wet and it makes a great present. I'm getting one for my wife."

I don't know... I don't like wearing clothes that make me look like I'm getting humped by an animal.

Dude, that thing would look fargin sexy hanging out the sides of my hard hat @ work!

Airbrush Wolf t-shirts are awesome. I wear one almost everyday.

Donasay said:
He guys, I was thinking of buying a new winter hat, just wanted to get some opinions on this one. What do you think.

I think it would make your butt look big.

I love this review...

rating.gif
4 out of 5
By AlextheEngineer

Not only does it keep the back of my head warm but you can wrap the legs around your face to block the wind.

I want one!!! I've wrapped the legs of a dog or two around my face before, and I can attest that they are very windproof!

I think I would look cool in one :)

I just wanna surprise SWMBO with it. Some saturday night... walk out of the master bath wearing just that hat and a maniacal grin...

What woman could resist!?!? :D

I want one!!! I've wrapped the legs of a dog or two around my face before, and I can attest that they are very windproof!

It's not nice to refer to the ex as a dog.:)

It would have to be awfully cold for me to wear that hat. I think I'd prefer a slow death due to freezing. At least then I'd have my dignity.

rating.gif
4 out of 5
By AlextheEngineer

Not only does it keep the back of my head warm but you can wrap the legs around your face to block the wind.

As long as you have a kilt on also, I think you're right.

.... and to think this is the same crowd that shave their manly bits to look cute...

(according to the poll taken a few days ago..)

I never participated in that thread because I tried to do that trim with garden shears and accidentally cut my winkle off. I didn't want anyone to know about that, so I shut the hell up.

Back