Do you have a beard?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man of the beard?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've worn mine in all those styles at some point or another.

If I grew one, I'd want to rock the Lemmy beard.

image-4277453403.jpg

No beard for me, but I am so lazy that I quite often only shave every 3-4 days and that's already one helluva start for me because it grows so fast.

I tried growing a beard about 15 years ago. Got about 8 weeks into it (about 2 inches long by that time) and had no end to the skin problems: ingrown hairs, follicles that started producing like 10 hairs clumped together and ocassionally retracted under the surface of my chin, etc. Just not worth it, and as far as sexual appeal goes: if you've got it, then it doesn't matter if you're 100 lbs overweight and wearing yellow pants; if you don't, then a beard isn't going to help you ;-)

fully bearded since 2007, before that I always had some sort of facial hair but in '07 I just went fully lazy

Since it has been resurrected...

I accidentally got too aggressive trimming my sideburns two weeks ago. So I've been working hard on growing them back. I shortened my beard to make it not look as odd as it fills in and discovered the perfect length for making my CPAP mask feel more comfortable.

Back