DIY Wood Projects (non brew related)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beng

Reaction score
Though I'd see what everyone else does with any side projects. Wanted to show off my Harry Potter Monopoly Board, I made it as a present for my wife on our 5th Anniversary, she's a huge HP fan(read: nerd). And then my simple wine rack out of some old 2x4s and some old OSB.

The HP game board was oak I cut to size, burned in the lines and the center emblem. Painted the property rectangles, stained,and then used mod podge glue for the print outs on the property. For figured we use legos, and I made a bunch of property/sorting hat/penseive cards on Numbers(apple version of excel).

The wine rack is simple to make and works well, and is easy to move. The whole thing isn't held together, just the OSB board and the three 2 x 4s are screwed together. Each section holds 5 x 750ml each side, and the top row is "modified" to hold 1.5L, looks closely ;).

Simple projects, cheap and fun to make!

Anyone else have projects they have made?

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Back