DIY brew rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbr2547

Reaction score
Just designed and had my brother weld a brew rig. Can't see in the pictures, but have a pump and a pipe with heating element and a digital temperature control unit to be added soon...also left and right bays have welded brackets to mount burners

What do you think? I think this was built much cheaper than bought - how much you think one of these would retail for?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411865588.121918.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yes castors for sure - it's a kona brown high gloss - I'm hooking up burners etc now so will repost

Still not finalized but burners and pump in as well as electric heating element with digital probe for mashing in back. Plan is to get neara strike, pump to mash tun and recirculate throughout mash with digital plus minus one degree accuracy using the heating element in the pipe mounted in back. Temperature control unit not mounted yet but will be in the right small bay between burner and middle bay

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411913832.305911.jpg

Back