/diy/ board

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenVanned

Reaction score
Im sure some of you visit 4chan even though you probably won't admit it. Some for its infamous board, some for its other boards. Ive been using /g/ and /ck/ for years but they have introduced /diy/. There have been many threads about homebrewing pop up and I try to give the best info I can. There are these images that float around about more than less prison wine that i try to steer people away from. I would like it if a few of us willing to visit the ******* of the internet could go and start informative homebrewing threads to help people looking to start. Anybody with me? Also /diy/ isn't a very fast paced board so threads usually last several days.

So Pedobear is now into beer, eh?

tumblr_kw4vzo3ySI1qah77io1_500.jpg

Hell, if they wanna talk about making pruno over there, let them...better there than here.

I'm on there fairly often, and it irks me when somebody posts a thread about their "brew" or use the phrase "look what I brewed" when it's just juice and yeast in a jug with a condom on the lid under Mom's sink.

A lot of the people on that board are underage, but there are a few of us on there who actually brew. The Homebrewmen threads on /ck/ are WAY better though.

Yep. Stay off of the NSFW boards if you arent 100% jaded. Evil things happen there.

Yikes, thanks for the link ... I just went there and found this a/o 13:58 today ...

"President Obama is very late to speak about a middle class tax cut.

The reason is because he's being briefed on an attack by Iran against the US Navy. Fire is being exchanged.

Tune into CNN. 1 minute until he speaks about taxes now."

Another poster says nothing is going on.
A hot war with Iran may not be far off tho!

Back