Discontinued products you wish would/could come back

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trader joe's had a house brand beer?
Yeah, they've had at least 10, I think. Here in Oregon they carry them in their stores. In some states that's not legal.

My favorite that they have now is hefeweizen. It tastes German, whereas most other American-brewed ones, that I've had anyway, don't.

D23CBC91-089D-4730-9153-DB5E4E289639.jpeg

Here are some of them

Yep, northeast Texas.Best place to live. No state tax, good fishing, great places to go 4 wheeling, no traffic, don't have to put up with people, good hunting, cheap land... I'll stop now. Don't want to give so many reasons people start moving here... :rock:

i'm not sure if that's on topic or off for the title of this thread for most people.... :mug:

Still... it might be.. maybe they'll wash that topic out. If they mash this 1 into another section, it's up to them to distill this section properly.

I only had two journeys on one of these planes. Chicago to New York and back. Then it was gone. 747 with Piano Bar at the back. I don't care about the plane, but bring back the damn bar.
As I recall, the did not check ID. If your money was green, you were good to go.

Back