Disappointed!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edecambra

Reaction score
So I just had the first bottle of my 4th batch of brew; an American Stout. This is my best batch yet. I am disappointed that I only brewed a HALF Batch!! After my first sip, all I could think was: "Damnit, I only have 2.5 gallons of this!"

I have had very few stouts before I started home brewing so I didn't want to commit to a full batch and find out I didn't like it, but now I wish I went all in and just brewed up a full batch. SWMBO also loved it too, and she is "not a 'dark' beer drinker", as I am sure most of you have heard people say.

I am loving this hobby more with every brew I drink!

Agreed. It is a fantastic hobby. Congrats on the best batch to date. Fire up another stout to get more ready.

always commit.

you can come up short and know you tried, or you can come in half ass and regret it :)

congrats on a fine brew that you and the SWMBO enjoy

Get another one going fast, so when you finish your half batch, the next will be good to go. Always have something in the pipeline.

You've obviously been lied to about where you should be getting the majority of your daily calories from...

Latest posts

Back