Dirty Confession

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampbrewcrew

Reaction score
I screwed up the hop additions on a lager recently. It’s west coast ipa in IBUs with no malt to back it up. I’ve been pouring 12 ounces into a pint glass and topping it up with Coors lite. It’s absolutely delicious.

Don’t drink heavily and brew is the lesson. I legit hopped 2 oz of centennial at 60 minutes on a Pilsner because I was looking at a recipe I wanted to brew later on. The timer went off, and I panicked because nothing was weighed out yet. Glanced at my phone and boom! Here’s a ton of IBUs to your beer you planned on slamming on Easter weekend.

By your "no malt to back it up" statement I'm confused how coors light is helping with your malt issue.......

But if you can drink it and its not a fail good job!

Curs lat? No no no! The only asseptbl addit in is steel reserve 211. Buoy yeah need tha 211.

Have a mate that drinks a 50/50 211 coors light blend. I shudder every time I think about it.

Curs lat? No no no! The only asseptbl addit in is steel reserve 211. Buoy yeah need tha 211.

Have a mate that drinks a 50/50 211 coors light blend. I shudder every time I think about it.

Back