• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas DFW Area Wine Storage

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickH

Reaction score
Got this wine cooler from a neighbor hoping I could make it into a Ferm Chamber. Seemed to blow cool but I didnt feel cold enough for my purposes. Willing to trade or sell cheap. I'm located in Princeton and would need to be picked up. Appears to be a 90 bottle holder.

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

Hadn't heard back from the other gentleman. Since I don't know just how good its AC unit is and the fact that it takes up way too much room..... $20. For that price though need it gone quick. Otherise I'd just keep the wine racking inside. But its too much room.

After a talk with the wife. I have this and some other stuff that I would rather just get gone. Like this and 10+ beer pitchers, etc. Free to anyone that wants. If not taken today, It goes to the curb tomorrow.

Back