Desktop Beersmith 2 sync to ipad?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerman123

Reaction score
I currently am using the free trial of Beersmith 2 for my desktop PC but intend on buying it as soon as the trial runs out. What I want to know is if the recipes on my PC will sync to my Beersmith app on my ipad? And also vice versa?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

They will sync if you have the recipes in your cloud folder.
Do they synch or are you merely able to access your cloud recipes from either device? I'm thinking it's the latter. I don't see any synch options on my desktop or Android app.

Also - I see you're in Shawnee. Did you know a new club has started in OP since the recent law change? http://jocobs.info

I'm pretty sure the recipe file actually sits in the cloud, and the computer and iPad each connect to it. So, your iPad and computer don't sync with each other - they sync with the recipe on the BS server. There should be Refresh buttons on each device if you want/need to do so manually.

I did indeed hear about the new club! I heard about it the other day from a FB post by Brew Lab. I'm already part of the club's FB page, their blog is in my RSS reader, and I've got the meetings on my calendar. Can you tell I'm excited about it? :)

Are you local as well?

kcbeersnob, I see from a previous post of yours that you may be one of the club organizers! Plan to see me next month.

Back