Deep Drunken Thoughts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever seen Michael J Fox and Emilio Estevez in the same place at the same time?

I mean prior to 1996. I just saw recent pictures of them both, they definitely are separate people now.

You just admitted that your theory is shot to ****.

Not necessarily. What if, for lesser events/occasions only, the celebrity person who I'll call "Michael J Esteves" or MJE, lived a double-life, and had a doppelganger to go to lame events while MJE was acting or producing/directing. Maybe MJE wanted to reduce the acting jobs he took in favor of producing/directing, but he and his doppelganger discovered that the doppelganger was actually a good actor (or vice-versa as far as who wanted to do what) and they had become such good friends that they decided to actually let the doppelganger take one of the identities permanently.

I've said that many times with Hardee's and Fat Burger. for the love of all things beef and cheesy do I miss Fat Burger. I don't miss much of Vegas, but I want Fat Burger right floccin' now.

where's my floccin' Fat Burger?!?

Hardee's (Carl's Jr for those in the SW/West coast) has the best hot ham & cheese sandwich; damn I miss those!
Regards, GF.

Awesomeness...

200gig.jpg

Nah, just a really enthusiastic guy/gal who wants you to visit their favorite website for pecker pills and vaping products.

The quality of threads has really gone downhill this morning

500.JPG

I want to know who out there sees that mess and thinks, "hey, they posted it 30 times, must be a pretty cool site!" *click*

I mean, someone has to, or else they would move on to different methods, right?

Show of hands...anyone? :pipe:

I want to know who out there sees that mess and thinks, "hey, they posted it 30 times, must be a pretty cool site!" *click*

I mean, someone has to, or else they would move on to different methods, right?

Show of hands...anyone? :pipe:

It's not click bait. It's that there link appears all over on the web. So then they end up higher on search lists on search engines.

Billy-Klubb, @-gEEk- @100CPU @24ChainsDG @2brew559 @2Kegger @30_Ounce @6470zzy @67cougargt @aamcle @abraham67 @AceVeres @actionjackson905 @adamgalt @aeviaanah @afro_lou @alaktheman @alaskantuff @Alchemy @Anderson_NJ @AndytheBeave @andy_apcs @anticrapple @arcaniment @arnobg @artemis @arturo7 @aStoutObserver @atouk @aw6243 @awebber @awsmith4 @AZ_IPA @B1ackDog @ballsy @banksjh @bannerj @Barr @Bauer @bball3414 @bcltoys @Bearded_Dog @BeatnikTom @beergolf @BeerMeDuffMan @Beernik @beerwiffle @bembel @benda86 @benji1944 @BenS @Bgrady34 @BHowe @bigduds @bigox420 @BigPerm @billsteiner26 @bishopbrew @blackfin @BLANK1911 @bmahler @bmenzia

why would I do this? the world may never know.

Billy-Klubb, @-gEEk- @100CPU @24ChainsDG @2brew559 @2Kegger @30_Ounce @6470zzy @67cougargt @aamcle @abraham67 @AceVeres @actionjackson905 @adamgalt @aeviaanah @afro_lou @alaktheman @alaskantuff @Alchemy @Anderson_NJ @AndytheBeave @andy_apcs @anticrapple @arcaniment @arnobg @artemis @arturo7 @aStoutObserver @atouk @aw6243 @awebber @awsmith4 @AZ_IPA @B1ackDog @ballsy @banksjh @bannerj @Barr @Bauer @bball3414 @bcltoys @Bearded_Dog @BeatnikTom @beergolf @BeerMeDuffMan @Beernik @beerwiffle @bembel @benda86 @benji1944 @BenS @Bgrady34 @BHowe @bigduds @bigox420 @BigPerm @billsteiner26 @bishopbrew @blackfin @BLANK1911 @bmahler @bmenzia

Why did you leave me out, is what I wanna know.

Just a guess, but I am thinking that a tremendous amount of beer may have been involved. Thanks for waking me up by the way.

wGQx0Gq.png

Why is it acceptable for breast cancer research organizations to have the slogan "Save The Boobies," but it's not acceptable for a prostate cancer research organization to have the slogan "Save The Dicks"?

Why is it acceptable for breast cancer research organizations to have the slogan "Save The Boobies," but it's not acceptable for a prostate cancer research organization to have the slogan "Save The Dicks"?

My guess is that everyone loves a pair of chesticles. Not everyone loves wang. Plus they have a far better marketing department.

Forgetting is way to keep yourself sane. Just remember the basics and your good.

I would say it has something to do with exploiting a cause to make money vs. actually raising research funds, but that's a rant I don't really feel like getting into this early in the morning.

I look forward to the future generations of grandmas with winged eyeliner, faded tattoos, and pastel haircolors.

Back