Deal: Samuel Adams Boston Lager Beer Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilrascal

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up!

anyone have any luck removing the paint from these?

i'll prob try a soak in higher concentrated starsan 1st to see if it works like it does on some painted on bottle labels

FYI, I did a quick search on the company and since this is a 'Deal of the Day' type thing, it's gonna take damn near forever to get them in your hands. Not to say that stopped me from ordering since this is a hell of a deal. Thanks to the OP for sharing.

Thanks for the heads-up..ordered a set as well. I sure don't need 12 so I'll use one at a time until it breaks...should have enough to last the rest of my time here on this watery ball :)

Thanks for the heads up Lilrascal!
I have always wanted one of these glasses, but didn't like the price. This price for a dozen I can deal with.

I get them free at Buffalo Wild Wings. In Houston if you go after 9, order a Sam Adams and "check in" on facebook you get a free one. The bartenders are cool so they always hook me up even when its not friday after 9.

Mine hasn't yet. Was just thinking about this yesterday. Hope I get them by Christmas...LOL.

You may be in luck, because I e-mailed their customer service to ask when mine will ship. They responded right away with:

Thank you for contacting GraveyardMall regarding your order. Your order is scheduled to ship on Wednesday, September 14th. Once your order ships you will receive e-mail verification confirming shipment and you will also receive an e-mail containing your tracking information. Once you receive your tracking information please go to www.osmworldwide.com to track your package. Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping information to be updated. If you have any additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for shopping with GraveyardMall and have a great day.

Mine haven't shipped yet either. I just checked and it still says "awaiting fulfillment". I haven't used this site before, but I know of quite a few people that have and they have all been filled. It seems like they are just slow about it.

Mine is still 'awaiting fulfillment', but as I mentioned before a quick google search indicated that this company sucks at processing daily deal orders quickly.

Just logged on and checked mine, still awaiting as well. I guess 14 days to process an order isn't THAT bad...lol. I need a job like that.

I am not too worried. As someone pointed out originally the day that I posted, they are notorious at slow shipping/processing of these deals of the day. Though I do hope the ship soon.

I'm all about the glassware, and I usually like most styles but those are just... I don't know, there's something vase-esque over them.

I'd probably have gotten them if I was 'merrkin though.

Mine was shipped today too....but like others have said, wasn't really worried about the shipping time since I was warned.

I had been told it takes forever to get things from them so I wasn't worried that I still haven't heard anything, but it is nice to hear other people have had their orders shipped.

Excellent, just received an email saying my order of glasses has shipped. Now I just have to figure out which beer should be first to go in them!

Back