DDT 7/28/15

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zyV6oKd.jpg

Hmm. Had it on draft a few weeks ago and was underwhelmed... will need to seek out again.
Cheers!

Was it this one for sure? This was limited draft and bottle release on June 28 and recently hit limited distribution in the Denver area. They also make a Brainless on Peaches and a Wild Brainless on Peaches which I agree were not as good as this one.

Was it this one for sure? This was limited draft and bottle release on June 28 and recently hit limited distribution in the Denver area. They also make a Brainless on Peaches and a Wild Brainless on Peaches which I agree were not as good as this one.
You are correct. I had brainless on peaches not "Sour Brainless"... makes sense now... cheers!

You do if you have those blue_bleeder killer home plate tickets.

The Coors Clubhouse or whatever? I've had those tickets (not blue_bleeder's but I've been to a bunch of games sitting there)...you still don't go for the baseball. You go for all the free food, the kickass buffet, and getting booze without a line :D Seriously the Rockies are so bad :(

The Coors Clubhouse or whatever? I've had those tickets (not blue_bleeder's but I've been to a bunch of games sitting there)...you still don't go for the baseball. You go for all the free food, the kickass buffet, and getting booze without a line :D Seriously the Rockies are so bad :(

Idk, we were like 10-15 rows behind home plate. Yea we walked up to that (newish) 3rd level area for a bit and it was just a wall of people up there. I do love the beer selection, though.

Idk, we were like 10-15 rows behind home plate. Yea we walked up to that (newish) 3rd level area for a bit and it was just a wall of people up there. I do love the beer selection, though.

Oh no the seats I had were like the first row behind home plate (WHOA MR. BIG TIME HERE). Friends that have those tickets took us a few times. It's insane...separate entrance, your own dedicated server, huge buffet spread...I don't know what the tickets cost, but worth it! Anyway it really is surreal watching baseball from that close and from that angle. Just seeing how fast the ball actually travels and how much it moves....:eek::eek::eek: Really gives you a whole different level of appreciation for what these guys do.

Oh no the seats I had were like the first row behind home plate (WHOA MR. BIG TIME HERE). Friends that have those tickets took us a few times. It's insane...separate entrance, your own dedicated server, huge buffet spread...I don't know what the tickets cost, but worth it! Anyway it really is surreal watching baseball from that close and from that angle. Just seeing how fast the ball actually travels and how much it moves....:eek::eek::eek: Really gives you a whole different level of appreciation for what these guys do.
Booking flight. Want those seats.

Yep.

Your results re: tuesday toshed may vary, but should include: excessive drinking, impressive eating, and @AndyCarroll fan appreciation.

Oh. poured myself a peak organic IPA. Don't care.
Andy ****ing Shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back