DDT 7/26. It's my birthday!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodland Empire Warmth of the Sun Apricot Saison. It is no West Ashley, but it is refreshing and a great deal at $3 a pour.

Cheers!

664DBD73-E2A5-425D-AC56-8001FE6AF47F.jpg

Normally I don't post beers from yesterday, but I'd like to thank StarRaptor for beers at The Bruery last night and it was nice to meet Usofar and TheDuke as well, keep the mustache game strong.
I hope you enjoy the Texas distro gentleman!

Good beer co in santa ana, 8 months old a lot of potential, bought a case. Don't sleep on them my TB friends. Bartender was great too. BlackBerry, apricot sours were very good, ba wit had nice wine barrel notes, very good all around. Even the amber was clean and good.
20150725_131905_zpstmqrbypl.jpg

golden I'll pm you more

Then we went to sushi lunch at Pokinometry and Noble Aleworks. Only had two interesting IPAs on, no pics.

Bottle Logic next, solid IPAs and some other things, even the blonde with fruit blossoms was good
20150725_161801_zpskriejml3.jpg

Ended at The Bruery and met some oc tbers
Tried pretty much everything, thanks Scott for the hoarders beers! Then got full pours of sans pagaie and two more beers
20150725_172017_zps4xdyrrbf.jpg

Totally had to tick Ldercola, esp after ticking bully guppy Friday night
**** and smoking wood variants were tits.

sb67 runnin late for beachwood, traffic on 5. Pm me :) Ole!

When the bar owner/manager/whatever buys your next drink, you get to play! No pics of the preceding bloody marys, but this one tasted like gummi bears! And was followed by a strong chocolate cake. Because **** this weekend. **** it in its stupid ass.
11745846_10153398271731265_5837762434583448555_n.jpg

Then came home and am now drinking a fortified Pimm's Cup while I do homework. Very glad I don't have an exam this weekend; I would fail.
78612574-48BD-40BA-BBE5-CF8AEF4A1570_zpssxilfpyj.jpg

I hate cream ales, not a fan of caramel, this seems like it can't fail to be a winner.

IMG_20150726_163007_zpsapxkqa2j.jpg

Who is the bigger homie RayP for sending it, BravoDawg for letting him pack it in his box, or me for drinking it?

****ing atrocious crap.

Thank BravoDawg for letting me only put 2 in there when I had 3 more to add.

But don't worry, you'll get those other 3 eventually.

Is that one kind of sour like the one I had? ****ing atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back