DDT 2/15/17 Post Valentine's Drankin'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20170215_205548.jpg
Need to get this, only see Mosaic come down here.

Wasn't impressed with the LN Galaxy. Odd, as I love the Mosaic.

This one... Well, zip it Competicity, this was for science.
8KrYlwb.jpg

And I'm still THOROUGHLY baffled. Why would anyone in MA, or VT for that matter... Chase this beer at all? I mean, I doesn't suck, but... Decent bitter citric ipa.

Yaaaaay.

o_O
Super session is better

Wasn't impressed with the LN Galaxy. Odd, as I love the Mosaic.

This one... Well, zip it Competicity, this was for science.
8KrYlwb.jpg

And I'm still THOROUGHLY baffled. Why would anyone in MA, or VT for that matter... Chase this beer at all? I mean, I doesn't suck, but... Decent bitter citric ipa.

Yaaaaay.

o_O

You shut your whore mouth.

Yeah. As are about a dozen IPAs that are far easier to get.
I don't get it either I can get more than a dozen IPAs that are better and easier to get. Double Sunshine is amazing it must be somehow riding that rep though brewed at two different places. Two Roads(SOS brewer) should make their version of SHBRL as it's the same guy.

Stubs, come to MA. Land in Boston. Within 2hours have access to 27 better IPAs.

How about this?
HP7JJWf.jpg

2/08/17 batch. Morph now a big 6.8% regularly? Kiwi hops meet simcoe? Not my favorite Morph, but pretty cool for sure.

#maketheDDTgreatagain
#betterthanSip

I like Sip a ton.

It's a certain generation of IPAs to me that I really enjoy. Like that elevated, head hunter, ponto, etc. Just dig them for some reason. The most recent Sip I got wasnt even close to a good as usual though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back