DC Area Group Buy #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking for payment from Shoshin on the Rye Malt split for his 10 lbs. Anybody know who Ldobbs66 is??? He is in on the White Wheat split for 20 lbs and seems to have disappeared. ...

Ldobbs is on two of my splits as well... I don't see any info under "user info" as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

On the White Wheat split I've been paid by Stuppy and Sweetcell, and still looking for Ldobbs66. On the Rye split, I've been paid by Sweetcell, Ovenfreshbread, and Bigbeavk. Still looking for payment from Shoshin. Stonebrewer has been paid for all 3 of my sacks. Ed

Still looking for payment from Shoshin on the Rye Malt split for his 10 lbs. Anybody know who Ldobbs66 is??? He is in on the White Wheat split for 20 lbs and seems to have disappeared. ...

I know Shoshin, he's good for his orders. We've already sent LDobbs a pm and an email with the heads up. He was on HBT this morning.

If push comes to shove I'll take the wheat.

I know Shoshin, he's good for his orders. We've already sent LDobbs a pm and an email with the heads up. He was on HBT this morning.

If push comes to shove I'll take the wheat.

What other splits is the guy on? I might take over some stuff if pushing turns into shoving. ;-)

To whom, or rather what email, do I send PayPal?

Full sacks are to be paid to stonebrewer. Look on the last tab of the spreadsheet for his PayPal addy. Your amount due is on the 2nd tab. Friends & Family payment - no Paypal charges as long as it comes out of your attached bank account (not a credit card).

Could one more sack still be added? Up me to 2 RAH1002 if so, if not ill be paying the balance currently shown shortly. Thanks.

All the splits closed? I couldn't get off work on the 31st anyone near Frederick able to grab my grain or even someone in MOCO(where I work). If not I will have to be removed from this buy. Thanks

I've paid Tony, but I've yet to receive money for my splits.

If Jody doesn't pay, I'll just take the sack as solo. I've no interest splitting 5# of a 55# sack.

Thanks, Tony.

What's up with LDOBBS? Are we flying without him?

I am still waiting on payment from res291cue. Since Tony is picking up for him, that needs to get cleared up, fast!

LOTS of people have not paid. Please PayPal to my address tonight or I will be forced to remove your sacks from the buy. Lots of people came in late that were new that is making it hard to contact everyone via email.

DO NOT use the pay by check option on PayPal. Use the send to a friend/family member option.

The following people have not paid me yet:

reddskinnfan
shoshin
stevedasleeve
rpfuror
peter78
Ldobbs66
AfroHopster
Marktriesbrewing

This affects a lot of people cuz many splits are involved. Please get payment out ASAP! I sent email to most of you but do not have everyone in my address book currently...

LOTS of people have not paid. Please PayPal to my address tonight or I will be forced to remove your sacks from the buy. Lots of people came in late that were new that is making it hard to contact everyone via email.

DO NOT use the pay by check option on PayPal. Use the send to a friend/family member option.

The following people have not paid me yet:

reddskinnfan
shoshin
stevedasleeve
rpfuror
peter78
Ldobbs66
joshindc
Marktriesbrewing

This affects a lot of people cuz many splits are involved. Please get payment out ASAP! I sent email to most of you but do not have everyone in my address book currently...

You know I am good for it. ;-)

Will get it out once the LDOBBS situation is figured out.

Im still waiting on captain al and shoshin for the oak smoked wheat. If that doesn't come that split is off. I have no use for 20 lbs more.

Tony I will transfer later tonight

To those I owe for this round just sent emails to your listed email on the list, to confirm payment info. Also Tony will be grabbing my couple of items this time. Thanks

Sorry if I stressed anyone out, and thanks for being patient ... I should be paid up!

1 sack to stonebrewer
10# Vienna to PikevilleBrew
5# oak smoked wheat to peter78
10# Rye to ewrzesinski

let me know if you didn't receive the payment (I hope I sent the $ to the right places!)

I know Shoshin, he's good for his orders.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Frits!

If LDobbs66 doesn't materialize, I can pick up 5# or 10# to cover splits

Payments sent by me:
  • $261.50 to stonebrewer
  • $11.60 to Petey44
  • $23.64 to novahokie09
I'm new to the PalPal format. It says my payments to stonebrewer and Petey44 are "pending until May 29." Am I to understand that they have indeed received the money I have sent them?

Confirmed payments that I have received:
  • $5.42 from AfternoonNap
  • $5.42 from sweetcell
  • $5.42 from emyers
  • $16.25 from ewrzesinski

This means that as of now, I'm missing:
  • $10.83 from res291que
  • $5.42 from Ldobbs66

This thing gets any bigger we'll have to go back to full sacks only and splits happen privately. Many thanks to you guys wrangling this mess, I know it ain't easy.

This thing gets any bigger we'll have to go back to full sacks only and splits happen privately. Many thanks to you guys wrangling this mess, I know it ain't easy.

I find the charm is in the splits. But I do agree we have to change things, so we're not under the gun on the last day.

I propose payments to be completed a few days to a week before the order goes in. If anyone wants to add during the last week, they'll have to pay first before the order gets added. Simple, although it does not solve everything, we know that.

I am very aware not everyone checks into the forums every day, or even every week. An email to each involved can bring everyone up to speed in one day.

No matter what we do, we run into issues. Pay early, someone backs out of a split, you have issues. Pay as late as possible, we run into people not paying attention and not paying "on time". I will say this: not once has anyone screwed anyone since I have been doing this. Worst case, I end up with more grain...grin! RDWHAHB!! Oh, and send your payments...grin!:D

Folks I'm all messed up on the email addresses. I read the list wrong. Ughh. Wait one second

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

So I mistakenly sent money to the following:

Atjsparty, bigbeavk, claphamsa, and emyers

I am sorry for the inconvenience with sending a refund. I completely misread the user info tab.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back