David Sakolsky of Deciduous Brewing Co

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10450439_10202372466697836_3646992235603879721_n.jpg

I broke ground with a stick a good week earlier, but still a milestone.
Congrats, Dave!

Nice, this is 20 minutes from my work. I am psyched to try some of Dave's new brews when they are ready. Makes me wish I still lived in Newmarket.

who doesn't like tail?

but would that make re-tail, sloppy seconds?

Thanks! More of a personal mission than anything. With unemployment running out, the timing was getting tight. I was ready to do a 'feed me' kickstarter but not one for the brewery.
Well-done. Can't wait to see the beers start rolling and straight killing fools. Had the pleasure of drinking your stuff in the Blue Lobster days. Can't wait to see you with the shackles off.

Haha, I have put more info in this thread than anywhere else (other than banks and draft accounts). But I'm staying vague until funding is approved... And after. :)

No worries man. I do love to chat beer haha.
Currently have one NH brewery I am in talks with about a collab (#5). There is some method to this madness that will make sense in time. Had to end on a vague note. :)

So number 6 will be in Oklahoma?

Back