DAR440 Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardinalsfan

Reaction score
I've searched but can't find out. Can I fit 3 pin lock kegs in this? CO2 will be on the outside (20# tank) and 2 of the kegs are 2.5 gallon so one should fit on the hump, one in front and one 5 gallon in front as well. Can anyone confirm this for me please? Thanks!!

I don't know the dimensions of that cooler, but the easiest way to tell (If you have access to actually see the cooler) is to cut out some cardboard or paper templates and set them inside and see for yourself. Home Depot, Costco, and Best Buy all appear to stock this fridge, so I'd just go to the store and see how your templates fit.
I actually took a few kegs into Home Depot when I was keezer shopping. I learned exactly how they would fit, and the sales guys got a kick out of the project.

The other thing you can do is remove the door shelves and replace them with a flat board. It'll gain you a few inches of room in the cooler.

Pin lock kegs are 9" in diameter.

Back