Damn stores and their rush to get you out the door near close!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Damn. I hate it when you spend 2 hours in a store buying parts for your system and because they are in a rush since it's close to closing time, they forget to put the damn copper tubing in the bag. ****. I now feel like my avatar looks...

Now I have to drive across town and deal with it in the morning instead of finishing up my mods and brewing a batch. Well, that will get done, but now I will be delayed an hour. grumble.

Damn. I hate it when you spend 2 hours in a store buying parts for your system and because they are in a rush since it's close to closing time, they forget to put the damn copper tubing in the bag. ****. I now feel like my avatar looks...

Now I have to drive across town and deal with it in the morning instead of finishing up my mods and brewing a batch. Well, that will get done, but now I will be delayed an hour. grumble.
They screw ya, they screw ya, and they screw ya. Screw em back I say.
I won a bayou classic turkey fryer kit on ebay. The description said complete with burner, regulator and 6 ft braided hose. I'm converting to all grain so I bought a wort cooler , converted a colman cooler to a mash tun, ect.ect. Bought all grain for the month to save on shipping. (Except for some extract for correction).
After waiting for two weeks what do you think I get? 30 quart turkey fryer. GReat big letters on the side saying Burner Not Included. After emailing the seller she explained that she just took the Description off the internet and thought they were all the same.
(Looking at her other items it is clear that she buys stuff from clearing houses and resells it.) She offered to refund my money if I would return it providing that it was in the same condition as she sent it. Like I'm going to trust her after a deal like that.
So I reamed her a new one with the feedback section. Mentioned bait and switch in the comment section. She has not had one bid on any item since I left my feed back.
Screw em screw em screw em. She sent me an email asking me to reconsider my feedback. I told her to send me a burner and I would. It's all in resolution now. they screw ya they screw ya they screw ya.

They screw ya, they screw ya, and they screw ya. Screw em back I say.
I won a bayou classic turkey fryer kit on ebay. The description said complete with burner, regulator and 6 ft braided hose. I'm converting to all grain so I bought a wort cooler , converted a colman cooler to a mash tun, ect.ect. Bought all grain for the month to save on shipping. (Except for some extract for correction).
After waiting for two weeks what do you think I get? 30 quart turkey fryer. GReat big letters on the side saying Burner Not Included. After emailing the seller she explained that she just took the Description off the internet and thought they were all the same.
(Looking at her other items it is clear that she buys stuff from clearing houses and resells it.) She offered to refund my money if I would return it providing that it was in the same condition as she sent it. Like I'm going to trust her after a deal like that.
So I reamed her a new one with the feedback section. Mentioned bait and switch in the comment section. She has not had one bid on any item since I left my feed back.
Screw em screw em screw em. She sent me an email asking me to reconsider my feedback. I told her to send me a burner and I would. It's all in resolution now. they screw ya they screw ya they screw ya.

I had a guy screw me on a computer motherboard one time on ebay. He sent me an older model. After going round and round he didnt want to refund or change things. In order to get my money back through paypal, I had to show a package going back to him. I sent him back even older computer parts +got refunded money + left bad feed back.

I had a guy screw me on a computer motherboard one time on ebay. He sent me an older model. After going round and round he didnt want to refund or change things. In order to get my money back through paypal, I had to show a package going back to him. I sent him back even older computer parts +got refunded money + left bad feed back.
Right arm,
I escalated to paypal claim today. The bi*** said the stock pot was worth 150.00 and I should be glad to get it. It's a fraud claim so when paypal asks me to send it to them for a refund I'm going to reply that I can't do that as it is evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation. I won a bayou clasic set and unless I receive a set I will not settle. Oh yeah, I checked her other listings today and she has not received one bid on 28 items since I left the 'bait and switch' negative feedback. Screw em, Screw em, Screw em, then screw withem and mess withem and screw with em some more. I'm thinking of buying another of her items just so I can leave more negative feedback.

Back