Dallas - Brew Riot 05/15/2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dallas Homebrew Collective will be there! I imagine we'll have at least 10 kegs, maybe more.

Wish I could! That's a drill weekend for me, though. I'll be at Martin House's Riverside Shootout on April 24th, though. I'm in the 11am start time.

FYI: TABC is not allowing Go Oak Cliff to advertise Brew Riot, so please spread the word yourself!

How did everyone do?

We walked away with 1st Brown Ale, 2nd Saison, 3rd Winter Ale, Best Female Brewer, and 2nd Overall People's Choice.

Not too shabby! I got a ribbon for my blonde. Scores were from 41-45

x10var.jpg

We won the People's Choice :ban:

Out of the announced awards, we had people take first in Belgians and second in ales. I think we had about 10-12 other ribbons from the competition. Easier our best year yet, in terms of number beers and winning.

We won the People's Choice :ban:

Out of the announced awards, we had people take first in Belgians and second in ales. I think we had about 10-12 other ribbons from the competition. Easier our best year yet, in terms of number beers and winning.

I had y'all's Brett C IPA, good stuff! Which one did you brew?

Back