Cyber Monday GIVEAWAY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see if I can get this to work. My current setup along with the best mug in the WORLD!

2014-07-29 19.35.32.jpg

Kiwi_Express_Brew_Day.jpg

Brewing the Kiwi Express IPA from Northern Brewer on a cold November day! Too bad I couldn't snap a picture of my brewer's assistant (my 5 year old daughter) helping out that day!

My kids have been picking their favorites. I love the picts! There are some that are absolutely PERFECT for this thread!

Keep it up you guys! I love them!

Were not done yet! There are still a BUNCH of paddles to give away!

Cheers
Jay
Well if the kids are picking I'm going to add a (fuzzy) picture of my brew buddy:
IMG_0918_zps4p0naw7g.jpg

who says kids don't love brewday! ... and how about brewing in 2+ feet of snow! and of course, the only way a true canadian dry's his bottles... that's gotta be good for a winner right there!

IMG_20141019_104014nopm.jpg

IMG_20150208_093054.jpg

IMG_20140830_195215nopm.jpg

Hopefully I'm not too late. Here's the only picture of my latest brew, View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449017504.490972.jpg.

Here are some from previous batches:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449017540.673615.jpg using my Jaybird False Bottom for first time with a cream of three crops.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449017720.480431.jpgKegging that batch.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449017747.996744.jpgEnjoying some Founders from my home state while on Liberty in Perth, Australia.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449017827.450738.jpgMy new kegerator.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449017914.749607.jpgThis just matches the kegerator so I had to post it knowing you're a cigar guy!

My team has been scrolling and choosing and laughing..A LOT! If your chosen you will get a PM or email from me soon...
Thanks all for posting and playing along!

Cheers
Jay

Well It took everyone on my team long enough to make their final selections.

AND HERE THEY ARE!

@jimyson post #5
@RocketBrewer post #7
@November post# 9
@ParadiseBeer post# 10
@Waymond post#22
@bluemoose post# 30
@churst post# 32
@Brettomomyces post# 33
@kpr121 post# 44
@sleepspeaking post#46
@JLeuck64 From Facebook and post#47
@jake-k post#48
@Meckhart post#65
@berrywise post#73
@Mountainsax post#77
@snackson From Facebook and post#88

So there ya go all you party people! I need a little 411 from you so if you will simply copy, fill out and paste in a PM to me I will get your paddles shipped out.

HBT USERNAME
Post# of your entry
Name
Address
phone #
Email address

Then when all said and done I want to see some pictures of you guys with your new paddle...

Cheers
Jay

You suckered me in with that humidor! Baaahhhhhaaaaa

I will admit. Your pict is 1 of the 2 I personally chose for a freebee ;)

Cheers

Jay

I knew that one would do it! And that's my little one that holds the junk! She was beat up when I got her it I love the diamond plate, as you can tell with my other photos.

Alright guys Wednesday we sent out 12 paddles and sending the rest today. There is still 1 person unaccounted for that I don't have any shipping 411 for so I am going to toss out the bat signal again

@churst post# 32

If you guys can keep a watch out for him and if you see him on the board let him know I am looking.

Enjoy the paddles guys. Don't hesitate to show em off to all your friends ;)

Cheers
Jay

Mine showed up a few days ago. As luck would have it I had a brew day scheduled for today!

I just couldn't leave my whirlpool paddle stock though ( ;

I found a drill bit that would almost fit snug inside the handle of my whirlpool paddle. In my case that turned out to be my seldom used 27/32" drill bit. So I wrapped one thin layer of masking tape around the drill bit, heated up the handle on the paddle to expand it slightly and then slid the drill bit inside. Put a small hose clamp around the handle of the paddle to secure the drill bit in place.

When I was ready to whirlpool today I just chucked up my new contraption in the cordless drill and proceeded to making a GOOD whirlpool! It was effortless compared to way I used to whirlpool with a spoon. Now it only takes a slow speed on the drill to get everything turning real good.

Many thanks to Jaybird for the awesome giveaway!!!

IMG_20151224_084007.jpg

IMG_20151224_125940.jpg

Back