Customised English Pub Glass?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfgod04

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get customised? The cheapest I could find was a set of 4 for 50 bucks. Cafe press doesn't offer the english style pub glass

1855431_f520.jpg

For small orders discountmugs.com is definitely the way to go. If you are just looking for plain glasses or logo glasses they've got you covered. One thing I recommend is to darken your colors up. Red, at least in my experience, tends to run light.

For small orders discountmugs.com is definitely the way to go. If you are just looking for plain glasses or logo glasses they've got you covered. One thing I recommend is to darken your colors up. Red, at least in my experience, tends to run light.

they dont do 16 ounce english style pub glasses though. They only do 19ounce ones.

I did find Branded Brewsky

I got a perfect 12 ounce one from Killian's but theres no company on the bottom of the glass.

You can always use glass etching cream and a stencil. I have used it with great results in the past, you can make your own stencils and go to town. You can also use it to create a nucleation site on the bottom of the glass since it roughens the surface.

Back