Curious product: Fizzics...whatchu think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you tired of spilled beer?! (Shot of beer spraying all over the place)
Are you tired of tediously holding a bottle to pour?! (Shot of sad face while looking at watch)
Are you tired of knowing when to tilt the bottle so you get a good head?! (Shot of glass filled with foam)
Is your trigeminal nerve tired of unpleasant grainy sensations?! (Shot of guy in labcoat with clipboard)

It just needs to be $19.95 + Shipping & Handling.

This is an exclusive offer and quantities are limited, so CALL NOW!!! The first 50 callers get an "I FIZZED IN YOUR BEER" T-shirt!

Wow.

Any kegger knows you can produce all the "head" you want by just cracking the faucet for the last bit of the pour.

And it doesn't take one hella ugly faucet rig, either :eek:

Cheers!

Great another useless appliance to put in the corner of a kitchen cabinet after the novelty wears off, way before the box is opened. Plus by the time I would put a beer in there and get ready to pour it, I would already be on my second one.

Also if you had multiple people drinking different beers are you going to rinse it out between every bottle so as not to mix the remnants from the last bottle into the next one.

Also if you had multiple people drinking different beers are you going to rinse it out between every bottle so as not to mix the remnants from the last bottle in to the next one.

That's why we're doubling the offer! That's right, you get two useless pieces of junk just pay separate shipping and handling!

syringe1.jpg

I also like how on their crowdfunding page it says:

"Elevate store bought beer into expert draft quality beer, the way the brewers intended it to taste. "

All I know is that when I bottle my beer that is how I intended it to taste. Not what comes out of their ridiculous contraption.

I also like how on their crowdfunding page it says:

"Elevate store bought beer into expert draft quality beer, the way the brewers intended it to taste. "

All I know is that when I bottle my beer that is how I intended it to taste. Not what comes out of their ridiculous contraption.

I thought the same exact thing.

Finally! I no longer have to rely on licensed craft beer engineers to pour my beers for me. I'm in for 6!

Can you imagine how pretentious that would look?
Friend: "Hey, you want a beer?"
You: "Sure."
Friend: *Opens fridge, removes beer, grabs a glass, opens beer.*
You: *Reach for the beer.*
Friend: *Walks past you to device on counter. Opens the lid, sets the beer inside, inserts dip tube, closes lid, pulls handle, dispenses beer, pushes handle forward to dispense foam, opens lid, removes empty bottle, closes lid, turns back to you to hand you your beer.*
You: *Halfway through the beer you got yourself and poured the caveman way.* No thanks, I got it.

It's funny they don't say what their backgrounds actually are. What is a technologist?

The closed captions for the video are pretty good.

R2-Beer2?

I don't know if he's just doing it fast but it appears to pour way too foamy.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g6VAaYAyec[/ame]

I could probably take a mouthful of beer, swish it around in my mouth and spit it back in the glass, to achieve the same effect. Then of course being the gracious host that I am, offer it to company.

I ... I'm still not sure if this is a) a remarkably useless and unnecessary doodad or b) a clever comedy sketch that mocks the hell out of the mega-pretentious beer snobs.

Back