Curious about Creature Comforts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Huna weekend, looks like this is going to be on draft there.
I'm really surprised they aren't (at least listed so far) bringing a keg of StS... seems like it would have been a nice venue to bring one to. Of course, that assuming there is even a single keg left.

I'm really surprised they aren't (at least listed so far) bringing a keg of StS... seems like it would have been a nice venue to bring one to. Of course, that assuming there is even a single keg left.

No idea about that one specifically, but the impression I've got from what some others have told me is that there is going to be a lot of beer that isn't going to be listed...

No idea about that one specifically, but the impression I've got from what some others have told me is that there is going to be a lot of beer that isn't going to be listed...
Yeah, I kind of assumed that as well. Luckily my 6'4 build was literally designed to run from station to station at beer fests. So once a little bird puts a buzz in my ear about an announced beer being tapped, I'll be there in a jiffy.

I'm definitely not the fastest, but I'm not the slowest. The key is just to be there before the keg kicks!

Btw, anyone have an update on Athena Paradiso cabs? Trying to take a case down for some buddies.
Should hit ATL next week. Getting canned today(Thurs)

Last edited:
I never heard about this brewery until I entered this forum (and i read DDT threads). Is it only makes cans? And no dark beers?

Emergence shouldn't sell out, but the draft offerings may run out that day. SO you only need to show up early to guarantee a sample of draft beer. Other than that, it should be rather casual.

Personally, this is probably my favorite beer we've made. We've been sitting on the bottles since July to let the beer develop some nice complexities and I expect it to continue to increase with time. We're definitely saving a good amount for the next couple of years to see how it progresses.

As far as kegs of StS go... there is one left. There are a few of existence. Neither will be at Huna day, although we are bringing another new dark beer for hangover day. I'd expect StS and Existence to be poured on site at future events... our anniversary isn't far off and then there's curious events that are always fun. I have no idea when bottles of existence are being released. Curious 6 will most likely be released before that one.

Thanks for the support.

Suppose a guy who had Tropicali at the Brick Store in Dec 2014 and has been day dreaming about CC ever since was passing through Atlanta down 75 on his way to Florida with his family for spring break next month. Suppose said handsome guy wanted to find a quick store where CC can be bought without ruining the family vacation. Anyone know a spot off 75 that said guy might slide into real quick? Or am i a bag for asking?

So what's the expected bottle limit on Emergence? It was 2 for Brettomatic, correct?

Do you even state law bro?;) 72 oz limit, so if they use 750ml bottles as they always have, the limit can't be more than 2.

Damn, had no idea what laws applied to off premise consumption. Gonna have to bring my lady up for a couple extra bottles.

Damn, had no idea what laws applied to off premise consumption. Gonna have to bring my lady up for a couple extra bottles.
Before June 1 last year the limit was 0 oz for off premise consumption.o_O Baby steps. And remember, you're NOT buying bottles; they are free souvenirs that you can take home as a part of the tour.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks like 3/20 is the date

Pqqdiow.png

All the TB people going should meet up at some point and touch tips. Noonish at the center of the front of the brewery by the garage doors ?
200.gif

Details for the Emergence Tour from Creature Comforts' website:
Tour Options for Saturday, March 5th
I.Basic Facility Tour (Free) - Take a tour of our CCBC Brewery
II.Full Tour Experience ($14) - Take our Basic Facility Tour + get our signature CCBC Willi Becher Glass
III.Tour + 1 ($35) - Full Tour Experience + sample the Emergence and Cheese pairing* + choose any ONE item from our list of available take home items below
IV.Tour + 2 ($55) - Full Tour Experience + sample the Emergence and Cheese pairing* + choose any TWO items from our list of available take home items below
V.Tour + 3 ($65) - Full Tour Experience + sample the Emergence and Cheese pairing* + choose any THREE items from our list of available take home items below
*Emergence and Cheese pairing is while supplies last

IMPORTANT:: Please be advised:
·No To-Go Souvenir Beer can be provided until AFTER your participation in a CCBC Tour
·No facility tour guest may receive more than 72 ounces of beer to-go per day per state law
·No facility tour guest may receive more than 36 ounces of beer to sample on site per day before, during, or after participation in a tour per state law

Available Take Home Items for March 5th, 2016:
1) Emergence 750ml Bottle (25.4 ounces) - While Supplies Last*
2) Upgrade Glassware to a Limited Addition Stemware - While Supplies Last**
3) Emergence Poster**
4) 6-pack of beer (Tropicalia and Athena Available) (72 ounces)*
5) Bag of Merch (4 Koozies & 2 Stickers)

* A tour must be completed prior to receiving any to-go Souvenir beer
**All non-alcohol related products will be available for sale a la carte at our Merchandise Counter as well.

Details for the Emergence Tour from Creature Comforts' website:
Tour Options for Saturday, March 5th
I.Basic Facility Tour (Free) - Take a tour of our CCBC Brewery
II.Full Tour Experience ($14) - Take our Basic Facility Tour + get our signature CCBC Willi Becher Glass
III.Tour + 1 ($35) - Full Tour Experience + sample the Emergence and Cheese pairing* + choose any ONE item from our list of available take home items below
IV.Tour + 2 ($55) - Full Tour Experience + sample the Emergence and Cheese pairing* + choose any TWO items from our list of available take home items below
V.Tour + 3 ($65) - Full Tour Experience + sample the Emergence and Cheese pairing* + choose any THREE items from our list of available take home items below
*Emergence and Cheese pairing is while supplies last

IMPORTANT:: Please be advised:
·No To-Go Souvenir Beer can be provided until AFTER your participation in a CCBC Tour
·No facility tour guest may receive more than 72 ounces of beer to-go per day per state law
·No facility tour guest may receive more than 36 ounces of beer to sample on site per day before, during, or after participation in a tour per state law

Available Take Home Items for March 5th, 2016:
1) Emergence 750ml Bottle (25.4 ounces) - While Supplies Last*
2) Upgrade Glassware to a Limited Addition Stemware - While Supplies Last**
3) Emergence Poster**
4) 6-pack of beer (Tropicalia and Athena Available) (72 ounces)*
5) Bag of Merch (4 Koozies & 2 Stickers)

* A tour must be completed prior to receiving any to-go Souvenir beer
**All non-alcohol related products will be available for sale a la carte at our Merchandise Counter as well.

This may be a stupid question, but do you get to specify the stuff you want to take home with you at the time of ticket purchase or do you have to get in there, bang out the tour, and hope you get done quick enough to get what you want?

EDIT via Creature Comforts on Facebook: "You must specify which tour package you want and what items you would like upon entry, so, yes, you can ensure your beer is reserved at the beginning of the tour."

Last edited:
5 Points lumpkin has/had paradiso cans (behind the counter) as of an hour ago. Saw what looked like a 5 person mule group leaving as I rolled up. Don't mean to generalize and I haven't looked in the mirror today to double check but only one of them read like a mouth breathing, obsessive truck chaser.

Think I might sit this out after seeing the pricing. I'm sure I will overspend the next week in Florida.

That pricing is rough. I'll probably still go, but I was planning on me and the lady each doing the two bottle tour. I'm not paying $110 for 4 bottles of beer though.

Back