Curb Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Challenger440

Reaction score
So on my way to work today i see out of the corner of my eye a bucket and an orange cooler. I dont immediately hit the breaks because I was going to just make it to work on time. But I thought shoot, my boss won't care if I'm <5 minutes late and I will kick myself if I dont stop to take a look. So I turn around and check it out and....SCORE!! :ban:

I am the proud new owner of an extra fermentation bucket and 10 gallon Home Depot cooler! But wait, when I get home today, I take the lid off the cooler to check out what is inside and I see gold... a wort chiller!!! There were a few other odds and ends but thats pretty much it.

bucket, 10 gal cooler, wort chiller:rockin:

F yeah !!!! I thought it was just me stopping to investigate things :)

The guy's old lady probably put the stuff out on the curb after he left for work. ;-)

The guy's old lady probably put the stuff out on the curb after he left for work. ;-)

Wonder if the next thread down will be for the thread "Some guy stole my brewgear after I broke up with my GF/wife/Mistress!"

Wonder if the next thread down will be for the thread "Some guy stole my brewgear after I broke up with my GF/wife/Mistress!"

once again........... on the floor..................... laughing my ass off!!! (co workers think im crazy)

That was mine! It had a massive infection that I couldn't get rid of. I'll give you my address so you can ship it back to me. :D

I put those outside to dry after my last brew day and somebody swiped them! I'll take $100 for everything though, just PM me and I will send you the address where you can send payment :cross:

Latest posts

Back