crtl+v thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flipoffdance1xv.gif

ryanlivitz (12/30/2010 at 9:37 AM)

BTW- Chris Ault stole Bret Favre's cell phone!

Func _EnableKernelModeDumps()
#cs
;HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl
; set the LogEvent DWORD value to 1 (This should already be on)
; set the SendAlert DWORD value to 1 (This should already be on)
; set the AutoReboot DWORD value to 0 (If you want the system to sit at the bluescreen)
;set the CrashDumpEnabled DWORD value to 2 (For Kernel Memory Dump)
;
#ce
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl", "CrashDumpEnabled", "REG_DWORD", 0x00000002)
EndFunc ;==>_EnableKernelModeDumps

Tuscan style beauty w/unparalleled design & craftsmanship. Whooping deal at $132 sf for 9800 sf newer home. 4 master suites (downstairs 1400sf), 7 baths, fully contained apartment w/kit. 8-12 car garage.

Strength vs. Strength

Boston College's rush defense vs. Nevada's rush offense.
BC Nevada
Yds. per rush 2.7* 6.3*
Rush ypg. 80.2* 305.9
Rush TDs 7 52*

-- BC's stats should be read as ".... allowed"
-- * indicates best in FBS

Beginning picture packing...
# Pic Name Address File Size File Type Last Access
1 AD18QF1.JPG 103de 51038 JPEG Wed Apr 28 15:29:07 2004

If your mom is or was your hero, your best friend, or just the BEST MOM EVER, if you are blessed to still have your mom or if she is an angel in heaven, paste this to your status and let everyone know you are PROUD of your mom, and that you LOVE her dearly. You can replace a lot of people in life, but you only have one mom!! :)

This is a shared work computer. I dont know where this came from.

faisalparuk

I use copy/paste about 2/300 times a day. I can't even remember what faisalparuk was, I think it's an name somewhere.

Back