Craigslist search site www.allurstuff.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinmcdevitt

Reaction score
Well I have to much free time at work, and today I came across this little search site, www.allurstuff.com it lets you search posting on craigslist and show you there location on a map,

Thought I would atleast post it maybe someone can use it :)

well back to "work"

:mug:

It's only a matter of time before it's shut down like all the others. It goes against "craig's" vision of it being for local buying only. Of course, the freakin users are willing to do a little driving for the right items and it's hell to search on the native site. Sure there are RSS tricks, but you have to be savvy for that.

I figure it will be down in a few weeks, but hey I came across it (actualy posted on craigslist) and figured why not

i like the feature of just searching everything that has been posted recently in my area, who knows what I need that I didnt know i needed (thats kinda one of the ways I got started in this hobby (well that and a trip to germany, then a night of drinking and ebay searching)

well, we're not shut down yet thankfully. =P
you guys have any suggestions for the site?
-- derek (the shmuck who wrote allurstuff)

Back