CraftBeer Pi questions.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aamcle

Reaction score
Evening All.
I have a few CBPi questions and I'm getting no answers on the FB group so I hope a member here will help me.

I installed CBPi on a Pi3B+ and had a look at the screens but never used it so beyond installation I never configured it. It was put in a cupboard when a GrainFather arrived but things change and I would be better served by a smaller but more automated system. Note. Not the GF with the small pipe kit.

1, Is there any reasonably comprehensive documentation? If so where?
2, Which YouTube videos cover the configuration best?
3, Is there a list of plugins? I found one but I've lost and can't find it again.
4, Is CBPi able to control a servo (RC model type) or Nema17 Stepper motor? I want to use silicon tube with a sanitary pinch valve but expect I'll have to build it.

Thanks aamcle

You may want to go back to that FB page. Alexander just posted a new support page for CBPI4 last Friday. I hit hime up on FB with that same question and he said he was just about to publish it. It looks good.

Back