Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additions below.

BCBS Rare
BCBS Vanilla
Huna - barrel aged
Dark Lord - any barrel aged
BA Sexual Chocolate
Kate the Great
Mexican Cake - any barrel aged
Grey Monday
Black Magick - Pappy van Winkel
Barrel Aged Abraxas
Mornin' Delight
KBBS
Imperial Eclipse - Elijah Craig
The Origin

New Glarus Very Sour
New Glarus Belgian Red
Black Tuesday
FFF Murda'd
Fuzzy Baby Ducks (not sure if/when this is out?)
BCBS Coconut (yeah early, but it's a wish...)
Boris Van Winkel ( " " )
Bois - any barrel aged
Double Sunshine
Funky Buddha - maple bacon

DrPhunk didn't blow my porch up, he didn't bomb it, he didn't destroy it, he blew my front door off the hinges and just annihilated my entire entry hall. When you look at this picture you will probably react the same as me, what is the MAW hit and what is extras, because they could all be MAW beers, and most have shown up on lists. The Lou Pepe is only the second bottle of Cantillon I've ever had, the other came in the mail last week! I didn't think I'd have a Lou Pepe in my collection anytime soon.

Thank you so much DrPhunk, this was a ridiculous hookup! I just don't know which I will drink soon and which will cellar. I have a tasting at my house mid December and I will def be opening a few of these bottles. This is the spirit of the MAW, my wish truly has been granted.

Om50gYc.jpg

DrPhunk didn't blow my porch up, he didn't bomb it, he didn't destroy it, he blew my front door off the hinges and just annihilated my entire entry hall. When you look at this picture you will probably react the same as me, what is the MAW hit and what is extras, because they could all be MAW beers, and most have shown up on lists. The Lou Pepe is only the second bottle of Cantillon I've ever had, the other came in the mail last week! I didn't think I'd have a Lou Pepe in my collection anytime soon.

Thank you so much DrPhunk, this was a ridiculous hookup! I just don't know which I will drink soon and which will cellar. I have a tasting at my house mid December and I will def be opening a few of these bottles. This is the spirit of the MAW, my wish truly has been granted.

Om50gYc.jpg

Glad you liked it and that they all arrived safely! Enjoy!!

Additions below.

BCBS Rare
BCBS Vanilla
Huna - barrel aged
BA Sexual Chocolate
Kate the Great
Grey Monday
Barrel Aged Abraxas
Mornin' Delight
KBBS
The Origin

New Glarus Very Sour
New Glarus Belgian Red
Black Tuesday
FFF Murda'd
Boris Van Winkel ( " " )
Bois - any barrel aged
Double Sunshine

HF - any DIPA
KBS pre 2013
Cantillon - any
Rum Pineapple Jai Alai
Pineapple Hop Gun

I think this thread is an awesome idea, and I'd love to get involved at some point. My problem (and quite possibly only my own), is that I have a hard time finding the "latest/greatest" ask because of all of the other replies. :confused:

If everyone simply quoted the "latest/greatest" ask in their replies, it would be easier (for at least my nimble mind) to figure out where things were at.

And there you go...in an attempt to solve for the confusion...I just added to it. ;)

Silentnoiz said:
I think this thread is an awesome idea, and I'd love to get involved at some point. My problem (and quite possibly only my own), is that I have a hard time finding the "latest/greatest" ask because of all of the other replies. :confused:

If everyone simply quoted the "latest/greatest" ask in their replies, it would be easier (for at least my nimble mind) to figure out where things were at.

And there you go...in an attempt to solve for the confusion...I just added to it. ;)

I think I got confused myself reading your post lol.

Silentnoiz said:
I think this thread is an awesome idea, and I'd love to get involved at some point. My problem (and quite possibly only my own), is that I have a hard time finding the "latest/greatest" ask because of all of the other replies. :confused: If everyone simply quoted the "latest/greatest" ask in their replies, it would be easier (for at least my nimble mind) to figure out where things were at. And there you go...in an attempt to solve for the confusion...I just added to it. ;)

There is only one person asking at a time. Whatever list is newest in the thread is the one and only one that we are trying to grant.

roger617 said:
Additions below. BCBS Rare BCBS Vanilla Huna - barrel aged Dark Lord - any barrel aged BA Sexual Chocolate Kate the Great Mexican Cake - any barrel aged Grey Monday Black Magick - Pappy van Winkel Barrel Aged Abraxas Mornin' Delight KBBS Imperial Eclipse - Elijah Craig The Origin New Glarus Very Sour New Glarus Belgian Red Black Tuesday FFF Murda'd Fuzzy Baby Ducks (not sure if/when this is out?) BCBS Coconut (yeah early, but it's a wish...) Boris Van Winkel ( " " ) Bois - any barrel aged Double Sunshine Funky Buddha - maple bacon HF - any DIPA KBS pre 2013 Cantillon - any Rum Pineapple Jai Alai Pineapple Hop Gun
Bump. This is the list.
Edit: to bad my phone f-ed up the formatting.

This is a little easier on the eyes....

roger617 said:
Additions below.

BCBS Rare
BCBS Vanilla
Huna - barrel aged
BA Sexual Chocolate
Kate the Great
Grey Monday
Barrel Aged Abraxas
Mornin' Delight
KBBS
The Origin

New Glarus Very Sour
New Glarus Belgian Red
Black Tuesday
FFF Murda'd
Boris Van Winkel ( " " )
Bois - any barrel aged
Double Sunshine

HF - any DIPA
KBS pre 2013
Cantillon - any
Rum Pineapple Jai Alai
Pineapple Hop Gun

MrNickVT said:
FYI double sunshine was last brewed a couple months ago and isn't going to be brewed again this year! I'm sure it would still be good just not as fresh!

Thanks for the info! I'm never really sure on a lot of rotating IPA / DIPA when they are released...

Johnnyhitch1 said:
Rum who what when where what now?!?!?!
I haven't had the Rum Pineapple version I think it was released as a growler Tuesday deal from the brewery this week. Anyway I have had the Rum White Oak Jai Alai and it was the best Jai Alai treatment I've had.

Rob_B said:
I haven't had the Rum Pineapple version I think it was released as a growler Tuesday deal from the brewery this week. Anyway I have had the Rum White Oak Jai Alai and it was the best Jai Alai treatment I've had.

And growler Tuesdays usually only last an hour or two with a beer like that. The bitching on Facebook reaches epic proportion when they sell out before noon, even with 1-32oz growler per person limits.

allenH said:
And growler Tuesdays usually only last an hour or two with a beer like that. The bitching on Facebook reaches epic proportion when they sell out before noon, even with 1-32oz growler per person limits.

Sooo you're sayin' there's a chance!?

mikeysab said:
Haha.....guess he missed that part.

roger617 said:
Just quoting one of the best movies ever cuz it applies similarly here!

I'm guessing you meant to say "So you're telling me there's a chance". Considering CCB's treatment beers are usually limited to 1 keg, you have about 62 chances to get a 32oz growler. Best of luck to you.

Additions below.

BCBS Rare
BCBS Vanilla
Huna - barrel aged
BA Sexual Chocolate
Kate the Great
Grey Monday
Barrel Aged Abraxas
Mornin' Delight
KBBS
The Origin

New Glarus Very Sour
New Glarus Belgian Red
Black Tuesday
FFF Murda'd
Boris Van Winkel ( " " )
Bois - any barrel aged
Double Sunshine

Current list?

Additions below.

BCBS Rare
BCBS Vanilla
Huna - barrel aged
BA Sexual Chocolate
Kate the Great
Grey Monday
Barrel Aged Abraxas
Mornin' Delight
KBBS
The Origin

New Glarus Very Sour
New Glarus Belgian Red
Black Tuesday
FFF Murda'd
Boris Van Winkel ( " " )
Bois - any barrel aged
Double Sunshine

HF - any DIPA
KBS pre 2013
Cantillon - any
Rum Pineapple Jai Alai
Pineapple Hop Gun

This is the current list

Time for some new but old stuff.
Avery - Momi hiwa